1988 April Tinsley Murder To Be Ameri...

1988 April Tinsley Murder To Be America's Most Wanted Profile Case

There are 9250 comments on the NBC 33 News story from Mar 31, 2009, titled 1988 April Tinsley Murder To Be America's Most Wanted Profile Case. In it, NBC 33 News reports that:

It's been almost 21-years and police still need your help. The TV show America's Most Wanted is stepping in, to try to solve the decades-old April Tinsley murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 33 News.

Ft Wayne

Grayslake, IL

#9475 May 9, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>That`s all some gossip being spread about Roy. IF they thought that he`d killed BOWker, they`d have pressed charges. Take an old dying man and badger him enough and he`ll tell you that he can fly. Tinsley`s killer wrote on the barn that he`d kill again and then BOWker was murdered. Obviously the same killer killed them both. What better way to try and frame Roy than to use a blue pickup truck and to dump Tinsely where he`d be a suspect.
Have you ever gave your information to AMW? Where did you hear about the beer can?
Ft Wayne

Grayslake, IL

#9476 May 10, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
Compare APRIL TINSELY`S MURDERS TO THE OTHERS Gary claims to have committed. Gary thinks that he`s the 2nd ZODIAC Killer. ZODIAC OFTEN killed on/near Holidays. Someone called Jim DUNBAR show claiming to be the Zodiac killer. Call records showed calls came from OAKLAND California. In 1976-77, the OAKLAND County Child Killings (OCCK) occurred in Michigan, near Detroit, mimicking the ZODIAC. All 4 victims were abducted on WED/SUN Gary`s days off. As ZODIAC had often killed on/near Holidays, OCCK were all abducted or dumped ONE DAY FROM the Major Holidays of CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS, VALENTINES AND ST. PATRICK`S DAY. ZODIAC was commonly thought to be arhur leigh ALLEN. In the midst of the OCCK killings Jane ALLAN was murdered. The Iowa abduction/murders were all WED/SUN except in the midst Marc ALLEN was abducted ONE DAY from EASTER. The OCCK were in DEC., JAN., FEB., & March. APRIL Tinsely was murdered in APRIL and her body dumped in ALLEN County. ZODIAC style threats to kill children with backward letters were left after her murder, as well as semen in a condom matching that left in Tinsely. This occurred the day after news about BTK Killer became public. Then on the 20th anniversary of the OCCK, Jonbenet Ramsey was murdered the morning after CHRISTMAS and co-conspirator Michael Helgoth was murdered on VALENTINES, exactly coinciding with two of the four OCCK dates. At Helgoth`s murder was left a Tim ALLEN vcr tape with the middle taped over about child abductions. OCCK boys were molested ANALLY, perhaps with an object, and strangled. April Tinsely was molested with vaginally with a beer can and strangled. Jonbenet Ramsey was molested vaginally with a paint brush stick and strangled. Additionally OCCK were in DEC., JAN. FEB. & MARCH. APRIL Tinsely was murdered in APRIL. After Jonbenet Ramseys murder, hobos who had witnessed a girl being carried were murdered. Hobo JULIan was murdered in JULY, then the other two allegedly murdered in AUG. & SEPT. ZODIAC NOTES were in The JBRamsey Ransom note and excerpts from the NICK of Time to brag about his abduction murder of Morgan NICK n Alma Arkansas. FBI needs to compare the naked neck down photo he sent about Tinsely to eye witness accounts at NICK`s abduction.
You ever give your DNA?

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#9477 May 10, 2013
Ft Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>You ever give your DNA?
You must be a cop. Once I got ahold of a radio guy who supposedly had a lot of pull. They spoke with me on air and then called the police. Police went from I`m too crazy to talk, to suddenly tell him on air that I`m a suspect. Yes I gave them my DNA and they threw it on the cars dashboard because if you`re not willing to give your DNA you must be a killer, but if you`re willing to give your DNA then they don`t want it. AMW?, yes I conversed with them a couple years ago by snail mail, but I hadn`t connected Gary`s condom story to Tinsley because I`d never heard of Tinsley yet.
Ft Wayne

Grayslake, IL

#9478 May 10, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a cop. Once I got ahold of a radio guy who supposedly had a lot of pull. They spoke with me on air and then called the police. Police went from I`m too crazy to talk, to suddenly tell him on air that I`m a suspect. Yes I gave them my DNA and they threw it on the cars dashboard because if you`re not willing to give your DNA you must be a killer, but if you`re willing to give your DNA then they don`t want it. AMW?, yes I conversed with them a couple years ago by snail mail, but I hadn`t connected Gary`s condom story to Tinsley because I`d never heard of Tinsley yet.
No I'm not a cop. I was just wondering if they ever ask you for your's. Like you I have worked on April's case. LE ask for my DNA, which I gave them. I don't want you thinking I'm suspecting you of anything. Just trying to solve a case.

Detroit, MI

#9479 May 11, 2013
Ft Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>No I'm not a cop. I was just wondering if they ever ask you for your's. Like you I have worked on April's case. LE ask for my DNA, which I gave them. I don't want you thinking I'm suspecting you of anything. Just trying to solve a case.
Another strange thing that happened. Years ago I took my kids up north to visit grandma. For added security I nailed a 2 by 4 across my side door on the inside. When we got back home we found m&m`s just inside our door in packs. I asked Gary how the m&m`s got there and he said he left them there for my kids like he`d been bye to visit but missed us. Then he asked why I had the side door barricaded. This wasn`t visible from outside, so I`m wondering was he inside the house or did he just push hard and knew it was barricaded. Shortly after that I found 8 or ten girls shoes upstairs that there was only one of. None of them looked like shoes that belonged to my girls and one of them was a white canvas like deck shoe. I threw them away and told Gary when I saw him at my brothers about the strange shoes, then someone ransacked the trash can. Shortly after that Gary grabbed my 5 year old daughter and when I finally got him to release her he warned us to keep her on the other side of the room, that he couldn`t control himself and we had to bar him. From then on I mostly only saw him at my brothers a few blocks away. The white deck shoe may have been Tinsely`s.

Detroit, MI

#9480 May 11, 2013
I also found a blue bedspread that I`d never seen before that resembles the bedspread in the Tinsely photo. This one has a large heart right in the center and I can`t figure out where it came from.
Ft Wayne

Grayslake, IL

#9481 May 16, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
I also found a blue bedspread that I`d never seen before that resembles the bedspread in the Tinsely photo. This one has a large heart right in the center and I can`t figure out where it came from.
Where did you see the bedspread?

Detroit, MI

#9482 May 16, 2013
Ft Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you see the bedspread?
Partial photos of the bedspread are on websites when you google April Tinsely`s name. I didn`t say that it`s the same bedspread, I just can`t figure how these strange objects, especially the shoes ended up in my upstairs
GardenBlock Killer

Gary, IN

#9483 May 22, 2013
You should NOT be putting this info on the internet like that even if it is true. Kulon has family and love ones just like my guy Dellan. I hope little Kulon comes back to make you swallow those words dummy.
Roshelle O wrote:
<quoted text>
DELLAN L. FINAN 21, WAS SHOT DEAD MAY 6, 2001 BY KULON LEWIS. KULON LEWIS 31, WAS SHOT DEAD AUGUST 2004, HE HAD BEEN SHOT MORE THAN 5 TIMES SINCE HE WAS A TEENAGER AND HAS KILLED SERVAL PEOPLE IN FORT WAYNE. HE SHOT DELLAN AFTER SHOOTING HIS 2 COUSINS AND THEY DIDN'T DIE. IT ALL STARTED WITH DELLAN'S COUSIN AND KULON, OVER SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE 90'S, BETWEEN DELLAN AND HIS 2 COUSINS KULON HAD SHOT THE 3 OF THEM A TOTAL OF 4 OR 5 TIMES WITH ONLY DELLAN BEING KILLED. I'M PRETTY SURE KULON LEWIS WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE KILLED DELLAN, AND I BELIEVE KULON DESERVED WHAT HE GOT!!!
THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH "APRIL TINSEY'S MURDER", I WAS SHEARING AN EXAMPLE WITH SOMETHING THAT WAS SAID.
Karl

West Jefferson, NC

#9484 Jul 19, 2013
Does anyone know how Crow died? I was a neighbor of both Jessica and Crow, my daughter played with Jessica.
Karl

West Jefferson, NC

#9485 Jul 29, 2013
I see he died in prison, does anyone know how? My daughter and I lived in the apartment complex, my daughter had played with Jessica several times.
Anonymous

Gainesville, FL

#9486 Jan 1, 2014
CybersuzieQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it strange when I read Crow was watching Jessica's prayer vigil on television with a neighbour from the apartment complex, Jessica was missing a shoe when her body was recovered. And you are correct the wheels of justice turn slow. The wheel never stops turning and justice will prevail.
I was just looking up articles and stuff, reading up on the case. It's been so long since it happened to Jessica...it's still so hard for me to take in. I can hardly believe it, and I wonder how life would have been different if that sick monster hadn't done what he did. I'm Jessica's sister....I am glad to say one thing. He died in prison, sometime around the middle of last year we received the notice by mail. Did you know she would have been 27 now? It's crazy, but Crow got what he deserved, death in prison. I never got to meet my sister because of him; I wasn't even born yet when it happened.

Detroit, MI

#9487 Jan 10, 2014
I bought a blue GM truck from junker Bobby T. Later I got another truck and resold the truck to Bob who gave it to his buddy Gordy. Gordy had a black and silver Rock and Roll Sticker on the driver side rear. I think it said Ted Nugent. Later at some point Gordy rambled something about a guy giving him a seven year old girl to molest. Bobby T. made some similar remarks at another time and said your buddy took a photo of me naked so I can`t get in any trouble. I saw Bob once recently and he said Gordy was murdered by being run over by a truck. Recently I was talking to a woman on the Internet about serial killer Gary, years ago having left with his coworker in a cream white car saying they were going hunting kids. She said the car exactly matched when they tried to grab her when she was a kid. Another poster named Cindy was reading online and she became convinced so much that she read all my posts. She connected Gary`s story of leaving semen in a condom to the April Tinsely case. This is what I think happened. Bob was hard up and Gary gave him April Tinsely and left Bob`s semen in her. Gary had strung telephone wire in Indiana in 1987 and wanted to frame Roy Hensley, who had a blue truck. Gary dumped Tinsely one day from Easter because he thinks that he`s Zodiac. All 4 Michigan OCCK cases were ONE DAY FROM HOLIDAYS and he killed Jane ALLAN in the midst & in Iowa killed Marc ALLEN ONE DAY FROM EASTER SO HE KEPT TINSELY`S BODY UNTIL ONE DAY FROM EASTER AND DUMPED HER IN ALLEN county because ZODIAC WAS POSSIBLY Arthur leigh ALLEN. Gary talked about writing something Zodiac with HI HONEY on the side of a barn and that it didn`t work well so that he had to rewrite it. Then he got Gordy and gave him Bowker. Then in 2004 BTK had his 30th anniversary and Gary got jealous so he got Bobby T.`s semen and the neck down naked photo that he took of Bob and used the Forest green truck with matching camper that my brother gave him before he died and left hi Honey notes on girls bicycle seats threatening them as Zodiac did. April Tinsely`s killer is Gary Mac.

Detroit, MI

#9488 Jan 10, 2014
And Gary dumped Bowker near Hensley`s house to frame Roy. Roy`s sons are pedophiles as is Gary and probably know Gary and probably lied saying Roy admitted to killing Tinsely. OBVIOUSLY ROY DIDN`T KILL HER since semen was left in a condom matching that left in Tinsely AFTER ROY WAS ALREADY DEAD.
cam

Westfield, MA

#9489 Mar 28, 2014
i hope they find him
Anonymous

West Jefferson, NC

#9490 Mar 28, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just looking up articles and stuff, reading up on the case. It's been so long since it happened to Jessica...it's still so hard for me to take in. I can hardly believe it, and I wonder how life would have been different if that sick monster hadn't done what he did. I'm Jessica's sister....I am glad to say one thing. He died in prison, sometime around the middle of last year we received the notice by mail. Did you know she would have been 27 now? It's crazy, but Crow got what he deserved, death in prison. I never got to meet my sister because of him; I wasn't even born yet when it happened.
If you ask your mother, she might remember my daughter and I who lived in the building next to theirs. Jessica and my daughter paled on occasions and I would consider them friends.
That was a very sad and scary time for me, a single father who, before this happened, had left my daughter alone due to my work schedule. I got home late that night and the neighbors told me about what had happened as I was going to our apartment.
Jessica was a sweet girl and my daughter missed(s) her even today when she remembers it.

Detroit, MI

#9491 Apr 5, 2014
The April Tinsely and Bowker murders will soon be solved because the same killer. Gary, who killed them also killed Jonbenet Ramsey and messed up leaving his DNA saliva comingled with Jonbenet`s blood and skin from his hands on the waistband of Jonbenet`s long johns..

The blue truck used to grab Tinsely in 1988 was a truck that I had bought from Bobby T. and sold back to him.
The serial killer, Gary worked in Indiana in 1987 and knew Roy Hensely`s pedohile kids and wanted the blue truck to frame Hensely

The semen left in Tinsely is Bobby T.`s. Then Bobby T gave the blue truck to Gordy with the ted Nugent sticker on it. The semen in Bowker doesn`t match that in Tinsely. The semen in Bowker is from Gordy, who Gary then killed by running him over with a truck.

Then in 2004 BTK became big news for his 30th anniversary. Gary quickly gave Bobby T. another girl, keeping Bobby T.`s semen in the condom and taking a naked neck down photo of Bobby T. and putting it on the kids bicycles in 2004 the day after BTK was Big news because Gary thinks he`s a bigger killer than BTK. Bobby T. is short, skinny with a little muscle and somewhat hairy with brown hair

The green truck with matching camper seen leaving the Hi honey Notes is one that my deceased brother gave Gary in 2001

Gary`s sister also named Gary as the 1976/77 Michigan Oakland County Child Killer and her DNA is on file. Police could easily get her permission to compare her DNA to the DNA left on Jonbenet Ramsey

Or police could test my DNA which will mitochondrially match the hair that my brother gave Gary, which Gary left on the blanket covering Jonbenet Ramsey
Taxispast

Greensburg, PA

#9492 Apr 25, 2014
To Whom It May Concern

Greenville, SC

#9493 Apr 29, 2014
Taxispast wrote:
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headl ines/Vandals-Target-Aprtment-W here-Leah-Hickman-Murdered-256 565481.html?device=phone
Interesting read. From the sounds of it, they are waiting on technology to be developed to test what little DNA that they have. I think the DNA is only good for so many years before it diminishes unless they have found a way to preserve it better.

So is there any new news to the April Tinsley case?
cheresa

North Port, FL

#9494 Aug 4, 2014
Cyber Suzie wrote:
Timothy T Leming
Address: 3502 County Road 11
Zip code: 46730
Crime: Child Molesting Child Molesting
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 42
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Height: 6' 01
Weight: 280
Race: White
Conviction date: 1988-11-22
Based on this official Indiana offender page
I WAS A VICTIM OF TIM LEMING AS WELL AND ON WAY MORD THAN 1 x he was lucky he wzs alreadh in prison when I finally told sme 1 I believe he did this to april!!! I ALSO WANT U TO KNW U HAVE TOTALLY SCREWED.UP MY LIFE U GOT A WAY WITH MOLESTING ME FOR 3 years!! but GOD DIDNT FORGET EITHER SO WHETHER U DID KILL HER OR NOT U R GUILTY OF MOLESTING HER AND ME UR EX WIFES COUSIN I KNW U KNW WHO I AM AND I HOPE U KNW I WISH THE GUILT EATS U ALIVE!!!! cuz GOD WILL LET JUSTICE PREVAIL YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND 25 yrs later im still tramatized wth wat you did to me idk why family didnt press charges but you deserve to be punished for what u did to me as well ur sick and I hope u rot in hell u should not have freedom and I think u did kill april u molested her too didnt u just luke me and N . you stole my life from me so god will steal yours it will catch up with u this I promice tim leming!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump discussed continuing 'The Apprenti... 1 hr Not Cool 1
News Donald Trump discussed continuing 'The Apprenti... 20 hr Geezer 2
News Hulk Hogan, Gawker Discussing Settlement of $14... Wed Benny 1
News Hulk Hogan, Gawker Discuss Settlement of $140 M... Wed Benny 1
News Black Voters Speak Out on Donald Trumpa s Recen... Wed Dee Dee Dee 9
News Harry Connick Jr.'s new talk show scrambles for... Aug 21 Rb RECORDS 1
News Statues of Donald Trump naked appear in cities ... Aug 20 Dump Trump 5
More from around the web