French Version of "Survivor" Cancelle...

French Version of "Survivor" Cancelled After Horrific Death Shocks The World

There are 1 comment on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Mar 26, 2013, titled French Version of "Survivor" Cancelled After Horrific Death Shocks The World. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

You know when people always say that the Hunger Games is unrealistic, and our world would never become like that? A fascination with the morbid, and people deriving pleasure from watching other people suffer? Well, think again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

“Changing it up since 2008.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 27, 2013
I thought that someone got stabbed over a coconut or something, the way this was described.

That's sad about the guy though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Lawrence wins big at the Kids' Choice ... (Apr '14) 8 hr Ariana Grande 4
News Whatever happened to . . . Lorenzo the Tramp (Feb '08) 10 hr Richard Kranium 8
News GOP's nightmare: An Independent Donald Trump 12 hr Gruden Face 26
News Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Looks for Anothe... (Apr '11) 20 hr Anthia 89
News Caitlyn Jenner contemplated suicide Jul 25 News Flash 1
News Donald Trump wealth details released by federal... Jul 23 Van 1
News Jennifer Aniston: What is Her Guilty Pleasure? ... Jul 23 blondie 6
More from around the web