ABC "Extreme Makeover Team" Working on House in Chapman

Nov 11, 2008 Full story: KSALLink.com 37

Early Tuesday morning Ty Pennington and designers from ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" surprised the Patrick Tutwiler family Early Tuesday morning Ty Pennington and designers from ABC's "Extreme ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
C_A_B

Ferdinand, IN

#21 Nov 21, 2008
HarleyDavidson20 05 - Your accusations are clearly anecdotal and unwarranted. Ty and the rest of the team work strenuously to improve the lives of families every week. You should be praising the crew for the efforts they put forth to help such deserving families, instead of falsifying information about them. Great job on another successful build design team!
mexicanboy

United States

#22 Nov 22, 2008
hola. lol
i hadn't met any of them.
but my mom is the accountant at the hotel.. so she saw a few of them.. and to the jealous one.. i dont think they were smoking pot bcuz smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms.. so get your story straight next time.. and as complaining to the management.. well im sure janet (General Manager) or whoever was on duty, would have done something about it.. and gwen stefani's husband was there too.. i just missed him one day when i needed to get something from my mom.. but HarleyDavison20 05... stop being jealous and talking bullshit.. bcuz i kno they DONT allow smoking in rooms and if it was pot/marijuana, then the police would have been called.. and as for being drunk, why not?! they work all day and i think its fine to settle down and have a few drinks from a hard days work.. and as for them crying they dont act out in tears they do help familys and they're proud too.. if you have problems about any of the many celebrities that stay at the hotel.. then dont come back then and complain about this nonsence..
Cassi B

Evansville, IN

#23 Nov 25, 2008
How dare you try to discredit people that you don't know anything about, and that do so much good for so many people! Did you ever think that more than a few people get drunk at a hotel, so how do you know for a fact that they were members of the Extreme Makeover crew? I think that you need to check your facts before spouting your mouth off and looking like an ass.
Lyndia

United States

#24 Jan 9, 2009
You know how a mother likes to get calls from her college daughter...stating that she was out partying in Manhattan and Ty Pennington was there.
He did not want attention and did not allow pictures of him there...i'm surprised the college kids with their cell phones didn't get pics of him. Didn't he act all innocent about his DUI charges in CA?
Hope he's not out drinking and driving in a college town, i know my daughter makes sure there is a d.driver for their group.
Surely the show would not let that happen....
Vet

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Jan 26, 2009
I watched the show last night and it was AWESOME. Congratulations to everyone who volunteered to help rebuild and restore Chapman. Super congratulations to Ty Pennington and all of his crew for their awesome work. Thanks to Sears, Kohler, and all of the other companies for donating materials to these projects in Chapman. And would someone give poor Edna a back rub once in awhile? She sounds so stressed out from losing her home. Thanks.
Student

Lawrence, KS

#27 Feb 24, 2009
ya i go to school at chapman and you all dont know anything about chapman or the family or the grief the whole town has suffered from the tornadoe so why dont you stick your comments up your ass
RIch

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#29 Jan 12, 2010
Ok, if this WASNT Ty, everyone of you would have complained and felt that you should not have had to gone through the ruckus and drugs having paid what you paid. Not to mention there are kids around I am sure. So stop taking up for him just because he is a spokes person for a TV show.
Waitaminute

Junction City, KS

#30 Jan 13, 2010
Student wrote:
ya i go to school at chapman and you all dont know anything about chapman or the family or the grief the whole town has suffered from the tornadoe so why dont you stick your comments up your ass
This retard goes to school in "chapman"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Now THAT says a lot for their school system!
Otay

Killeen, TX

#31 Apr 6, 2010
um i believe the guy. My friend, who was a freshman in college at the time, about two years ago, partied with Ty when he was filming in her town. They smoked pot, drank a lot, and screwed.
Regis

Arcadia, CA

#32 Apr 28, 2010
Student wrote:
Yeah, right, doofus. We know who you are. You're the dumazz who got the big house built for you and your fat slobby wife. Then you shut yourselves up in your new cave and refused to come outside to help any of your neighbors clean up or plant gardens! You and your family are a series of energy sucking black holes.
LMAO

Spring Hill, KS

#33 Apr 28, 2010
OKay. Were any of you at the filming of this???? Ty and his so called lovely "crew" sat on their asses. They went inside when they needed to do a shot. Instead of helping they re-did the "high five" shot like 30 times. They dont do anything!!!
Carl Sagan

United States

#34 May 12, 2010
Regis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right, doofus. We know who you are. You're the dumazz who got the big house built for you and your fat slobby wife. Then you shut yourselves up in your new cave and refused to come outside to help any of your neighbors clean up or plant gardens! You and your family are a series of energy sucking black holes.
It would seem a black hole sucked out your brains.
friend

Oneida, TN

#35 May 14, 2010
I for one think they spent too much money on one family why not try to help as many family as you can, i heard on the new most of the people they remodeled there house for lost them in foreclosers.there are a lot people is what i say do a little less and help more too many people that live in dumps that can use the help is what i say
friend

Oneida, TN

#36 May 14, 2010
yea i heard he was not good for the show they have talk of fireing him and finding someone else get good ole bob to do it i like him better !
Will

Houston, TX

#37 Feb 5, 2013
Lyndia wrote:
You know how a mother likes to get calls from her college daughter...stating that she was out partying in Manhattan and Ty Pennington was there.
He did not want attention and did not allow pictures of him there...i'm surprised the college kids with their cell phones didn't get pics of him. Didn't he act all innocent about his DUI charges in CA?
Hope he's not out drinking and driving in a college town, i know my daughter makes sure there is a d.driver for their group.
Surely the show would not let that happen....
will
Will

Houston, TX

#38 Feb 5, 2013
I actually know a 21 year old girl that Ty put on his bar tab and boozed her up. Took her to his hotel and took advantage of the situation. She said he was very up front about wanting sex even had condoms laying on his bed when she walked in. Took advantage? Probably not but come on Ty, your old enough to be her Dad. Have some dignity, you have an image to uphold, and partying with a bunch of kids, grow up mid life crises!
silly rabbit

Junction City, KS

#39 Feb 5, 2013
I get on here every once and a while just to see what's new in the world of shit talking and seriously? it's been 3 almost 4 years why is anyone still talking about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kate Middleton's Kardashians obsession: Should ... (Apr '13) Wed Anne Scheele 3
Bruce Jenner Sex Change: Hot Pink Nails - Trans... Nov 24 MMN 2
japanese mom son sex game shows are real? (Feb '12) Nov 22 kumarkumar 52
Carrie Underwood debuts brand new song at Salut... (Apr '14) Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 7
Alison Sweeney Blogs: Jillian Michaels Is Tough... (Jan '13) Nov 20 The Butthurt Blogger 50
Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Starting A Family Af... Nov 19 Big mike 7
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Nov 18 carricknowe255 177

Reality TV People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE