ABC "Extreme Makeover Team" Working o...

ABC "Extreme Makeover Team" Working on House in Chapman

There are 39 comments on the KSALLink.com story from Nov 11, 2008, titled ABC "Extreme Makeover Team" Working on House in Chapman. In it, KSALLink.com reports that:

Early Tuesday morning Ty Pennington and designers from ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" surprised the Patrick Tutwiler family Early Tuesday morning Ty Pennington and designers from ABC's "Extreme ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSALLink.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HarleyDavidson20 05

Auburn, KS

#1 Nov 11, 2008
So I am staying at a Holiday Inn Hotel in Manhattan, Kansas and for two nights in a row I have had to put up with Ty Pennington of Extreme Makeover and his crew running rampant through the halls, stumbling drunk in the hotel bar, and smoking so much pot/marijuana that we have (associate) had to complain to hotel management 3 times and vacate our rooms….They state they will do something but they don't. I personally, did not even know who he was until a coworker told me and pointed him out to me. He has his security following and harassing everyone at the hotel. I think all the pot is making them paranoid. My co-worker mentioned the show they had seen about some a family whom all have Arnold-Chiari Malformation and some show they did and mentioned that my child has the same congenital birth defect.....They did not even know what family the did the show on or the disease and stated that they would not discuss.......Considering they all were in tears on the show (from what I am told) it would appear they are good actors.....That is when the muscle came.....Come and see for yourself and grab yourself some photos…..I am quite sure it is news worthy....I am smelling their pot and listening to them cough right now.....They are a disgrace and he (Ty) is quite the jerk to people from what I can assess…..
bdp

Fort Riley, KS

#2 Nov 12, 2008
Seriously--who cares what your opinion is of ty and the group. Who cares that they smoke pot. Who cares that they get drunk. They are actors, who landed a great gig--doing something they love, in a field they like, and they help people to boot. What do you do to help people? In addition, how the hell can you expect them to remember specific people they came in contact with--they do one show a week and have been for quite sometime--they have busy schedules. Incidentally, I don't like the show, persay so this isn't some fan stepping in. I happen to be looking for the aire date of the chapman show and came across your whining. you should beat yourself in the face and shut up.
whatiswrongwitha llofyou

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2008
you are all just probably jealous of these families. i wouldnt blame these people to sue you for slander or whatever. only ONE may judge them and it is definitly not you.
Big Jim

Rockford, IL

#4 Nov 12, 2008
Sounds like you need to pack up and get another hotel room Mr. Jealous .
Kracey

Milan, IL

#5 Nov 16, 2008
I think you need to shut your trap and find something to do with your time. You've never been drunk? Never been high? Even if what you're saying is true-which I think you're lying-nobody cares, they do good things for people who need help and they do a pretty good job. So quit your crap and move to a roach motel or something.
CMZKS96

Peabody, KS

#6 Nov 16, 2008
Hi! Does anyone know what time the reveal is scheduled for in Chapman Ks on Tuesday 11-18-08? Just wondered? Thanks.
Chapman Resident

Topeka, KS

#7 Nov 16, 2008
The reveal is scheduled for 2pm on Tuesday,Nov.18.Also,that night there is a concert .
M Parker

Wichita, KS

#8 Nov 16, 2008
Chapman Resident wrote:
The reveal is scheduled for 2pm on Tuesday,Nov.18.Also,that night there is a concert .
Thanks for the info! We are so excited to see the reaction of the Tutwiler family! I am so happy that they were able to have this done for them.
Michael

Lawrence, KS

#9 Nov 17, 2008
What kind of concert? Time, who and where?
Kansasgirl

Peabody, KS

#10 Nov 17, 2008
Hi! Does anyone know what time the reveal is tomorrow and what time they are starting to bus people to the site in Chapman for the reveal? Thankyou
Kansasgirl

Peabody, KS

#11 Nov 17, 2008
Sorry I should have read the above comments. Thankyou for the info Chapman Resident!
me in Hueytown

Mccalla, AL

#12 Nov 17, 2008
whatiswrongwithallofyou wrote:
you are all just probably jealous of these families. i wouldnt blame these people to sue you for slander or whatever. only ONE may judge them and it is definitly not you.
I am from chapman, its where I gre up.. the air date is on january 25,2009 and its for hours.
me in Hueytown

Mccalla, AL

#13 Nov 17, 2008
the date is January 25,2009 for 2 hours.
Chapman Resident

Topeka, KS

#14 Nov 17, 2008
the reveal time is supost to be from 2pm-3pm and the concert at 4pm . I say that but don't quote me. Times keep changing. The concert artist is Gavin Rossberg, the lead singer of the band Bush. I personaly heard of him but I do know his wife is Gwen Stephonie {The last name is mispelled}
Chapman Resident

Topeka, KS

#15 Nov 17, 2008
Im sorry, I haven't heard of him.
GrandmaLE

Marshall, MN

#16 Nov 18, 2008
bdp wrote:
Seriously--who cares what your opinion is of ty and the group. Who cares that they smoke pot. Who cares that they get drunk. They are actors, who landed a great gig--doing something they love, in a field they like, and they help people to boot. What do you do to help people? In addition, how the hell can you expect them to remember specific people they came in contact with--they do one show a week and have been for quite sometime--they have busy schedules. Incidentally, I don't like the show, persay so this isn't some fan stepping in. I happen to be looking for the aire date of the chapman show and came across your whining. you should beat yourself in the face and shut up.
Just wanted to let you know that the Chapman show is due to air on Jan. 25, 2009
erica Sawyer

Lawrence, KS

#17 Nov 19, 2008
your wrong
friend

Gradyville, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2008
Love Ty...who cares if he parties...party on!!!
Shawna Farina

Huntingburg, IN

#19 Nov 21, 2008
HarleyDavidson2005 wrote:
So I am staying at a Holiday Inn Hotel in Manhattan, Kansas and for two nights in a row I have had to put up with Ty Pennington of Extreme Makeover and his crew running rampant through the halls, stumbling drunk in the hotel bar, and smoking so much pot/marijuana that we have (associate) had to complain to hotel management 3 times and vacate our rooms….They state they will do something but they don't. I personally, did not even know who he was until a coworker told me and pointed him out to me. He has his security following and harassing everyone at the hotel. I think all the pot is making them paranoid. My co-worker mentioned the show they had seen about some a family whom all have Arnold-Chiari Malformation and some show they did and mentioned that my child has the same congenital birth defect.....They did not even know what family the did the show on or the disease and stated that they would not discuss.......Considering they all were in tears on the show (from what I am told) it would appear they are good actors.....That is when the muscle came.....Come and see for yourself and grab yourself some photos…..I am quite sure it is news worthy....I am smelling their pot and listening to them cough right now.....They are a disgrace and he (Ty) is quite the jerk to people from what I can assess…..
Okay, so I am a past recipient of a house and hold the title of coming back to the most builds of any past family members. Anyway, I think that you are a big baby, complaining of fake crap on here to see how many replies you will get! For someone not even knowing who Ty was and then slamming him about things that are not true, that is pathetic! These great people give up so much to help others and don't need any bad publicity for a job well done! You should try to be on a build and pull a miracle off every week. I know the crew and design team and they would do anything for someone they just met. So stop complaining and put your energy into something useful! My best wishes to the crew and Ty! Sincerely,
Shawna Farina (Indiana build for 50 states!)
Iwanda Lickadong

Huntingburg, IN

#20 Nov 21, 2008
Give me a break. So you are sitting in a hotel room, blogging about fake stuff that does not exist. Otherwise I am sure that you would be out running in the halls with them! Grow up and complain about something real...like how the bailouts for the auto industry is a freaking joke. I use my corporate jet to fly to bailout meeting every Friday! I hope you didn't lose too much sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shades of Blue Renewed for Second Season Feb 9 Please 1
News Las Vegas student activist: 'There's nothing Is... Feb 5 Local 5
News The latest star to speak out against premarital... Jan 29 Anonymous 1
News The Latest: Cruz challenge Trump to debate 'man... Jan 26 Egg White Privilege 2
News Trump visits Iowa church: gets a lesson in humi... Jan 26 Dog And Pony Fraud 1
News 'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) Jan 26 Marineboy 92
japanese mom son sex game shows are real? (Feb '12) Jan 25 lex 54
More from around the web