Holly Madison: Is 12 weeks into pregn...

Holly Madison: Is 12 weeks into pregnancy

There are 1 comment on the The Las Vegas Sun story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Holly Madison: Is 12 weeks into pregnancy. In it, The Las Vegas Sun reports that:

Electric Daisy Carnival founder Pasquale Rotella and reality TV and "Peepshow" star Holly Madison make their way through the crowd during the first night of the Electric Daisy Carnival early Saturday, June 9, 2012, at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Las Vegas Sun.

SJG

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Congratulations to Holly Madison and her boyfriend Pasquale Rotella on the upcoming arrival of their first baby! Holly is so beautiful and her boyfriend is a lucky guy! He definitely enjoyed having sex with her to impregnate her! Holly will certainly look sexy pregnant as her belly and breasts get bigger! Their baby will certainly be adorable since he/she has such a handsome daddy and gorgeous mommy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrie Underwood's Home Hit by Tornado Storm in... 21 hr April Dawn 7
News Kim Kardashian West recalls desperate plea for ... Mar 18 Me Me Me US 1
News Donald J. Trump Sworn In As President Of The Un... Mar 16 Texxy 1
News Raven Gates' Ex-Boyfriend: I Gave Her Orgasms A... Mar 16 adolf 5
News Jackson singer to appear on 'Nashville Star' to... (Jun '08) Mar 11 Jared 2
News Trump says Schwarzenegger was fired from a oeAp... Mar 8 Captain Yesterday 26
News Also, 'The Voice' returns for Season 12, and 'W... Mar 4 Palin s Turkey Th... 4
japanese mom son sex game shows are real? (Feb '12) Jan '17 Greenman 56
More from around the web