PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10806 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10392 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing about hunting that is a fact
You're on the decline
As more people become educated..........
In that case my friend, you know nothing because hunting and hunting opportunities are on the rise. Bow hunting is one of the fastest growing forms of hunting with women being well represented in the new hunters. As with any activity there will be peaks and valleys in the participation, your information must be dated to one of the valleys. For the last two seasons the number of deer harvested here has set records or close to it. The lowest estimate of the number of hunters in the USA alone is 23,000,000 and the highest is 43,700,000. The actual number is somewhere in between. I think it would take a tremendous amount of "declining" to make much of a difference. Hunting is a time honored human endeavor that has been around since the dawn of our history and as long as humans and animals exist on this planet it will continue. Those who become truly educated understand the predator/prey relationship and how intimately important it is to the survival and well being of all creatures on this planet.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10393 Oct 4, 2012
NDE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is none of your business what anyone wants to eat. If all of us are vegetarian, it will also affect the eco system.
There should be balance. Therefore, mind your own diet. If you care for animals that much then get rid of every animals products that you are using. That should inlude your shoes, purse, coat, belt, couch, car seats, etc The lists are too much to mention that contain animal products in and out your home. A lot of you vegan and vegetarians are so hypocrites.
also, on a side note. did you know that one FL school is talking trash cams. as in to find out why kids are throwing away their govt insisted on fruit & veggies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22129... In a move that smacks of a nanny state, a Florida school district is debating installing video cameras on cafeteria dustbins so that it can monitor what its students are throwing away.
The Lake County School Board is considering the extreme food-salvage method because of the thousands of dollars lost through food wastage, Fox News reported.
Officials claimed that more than $75,000 worth of fresh fruit and vegetables have found its way from kids' plates to the trash can since the Obama Administration launched a policy in January forcing schools to be more healthy.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor... School districts across the nation are furious with the Obama administration’s orders. Some students have staged strikes while others have launched petition drives urging the federal government to change their policy.
But Lake County is believed to be the first to actually videotape kids tossing their veggies – and that has some parents upset.
“So we’re going to spend how many more thousands of dollars to put cameras on trash cans to document the thousands of dollars in food the kids are throwing away,” one parent wrote on ClickOrlando.com “This is a no brainer, kids are not going to eat the stuff served at school. Has anyone really looked at these lunch trays?”
looks like the troll's goddess has messed up again. forcing kids to take what they do not want.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10394 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Was I talking to you.........lonely much?
You think I give a rat's azz what you think
Your arrogance is showing
Actually it is your arrogance that is showing, thinking that any hunter needs your approval to pursue a legal and time honored activity. What makes you think that anyone gives a ratsass what you think of hunting? While I would like to educate people like you about the true nature of hunting and its many benefits..........your opinion will have absolutely no effect on my hunting or the future of hunting. So don't flatter yourself and stop being condescending.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#10395 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing about hunting that is a fact
You're on the decline
As more people become educated..........
LOL!...a fact? Who is telling you this!?
There is Tens of MILLIONS of people Hunting in the United States alone. Even if the number moved up or down one million, it would be only a statistical hiccup.
You'ed better check on who is educating you and these "more people".
As you've been reminded, Hunting IS a time honored tradition, accepted by the majority on more than one level.
We love the Hunt and everything involved, the fruit is meat on the table and time in the wilderness with family and friends. There is zero abnormal about it, it is a healthy bonding activity... be it one person and nature or a group.

What you spout is perversion and ignorance. You dont have to like it, the fact is Hunting is life style or part of a life style for tens of millions. It is "food"...
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10396 Oct 4, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!...a fact? Who is telling you this!?
There is Tens of MILLIONS of people Hunting in the United States alone. Even if the number moved up or down one million, it would be only a statistical hiccup.
You'ed better check on who is educating you and these "more people".
As you've been reminded, Hunting IS a time honored tradition, accepted by the majority on more than one level.
We love the Hunt and everything involved, the fruit is meat on the table and time in the wilderness with family and friends. There is zero abnormal about it, it is a healthy bonding activity... be it one person and nature or a group.
What you spout is perversion and ignorance. You dont have to like it, the fact is Hunting is life style or part of a life style for tens of millions. It is "food"...
People have more PRODUCTIVE ways of using theire time........
http://host.madison.com/sports/recreation/out...
Time for a crow fest.lol
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10397 Oct 4, 2012
Educate yourselves while your eating...
Good news....
http://blog.gaiam.com/blog/as-hunter-numbers-...

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10398 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
Educate yourselves while your eating...
Good news....
http://blog.gaiam.com/blog/as-hunter-numbers-...
You get your knowledge from blogs huh?

Nuff said.
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10399 Oct 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it is your arrogance that is showing, thinking that any hunter needs your approval to pursue a legal and time honored activity. What makes you think that anyone gives a ratsass what you think of hunting? While I would like to educate people like you about the true nature of hunting and its many benefits..........your opinion will have absolutely no effect on my hunting or the future of hunting. So don't flatter yourself and stop being condescending.
Did I hurt your buddy's feelings?
Why else would you have this need to reply to his post?
ROTFLMAO!!
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10400 Oct 4, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Karma is non-existent, you must be a pretty lonely person.
:^{
But I'm the one who is supposed to be narrow minded.
ROTFLMAO!
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10401 Oct 4, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your knowledge from blogs huh?
Nuff said.
HEY!!
Your buddy needs more help.
Get to it.

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#10402 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>But I'm the one who is supposed to be narrow minded.
ROTFLMAO!
I don't think you will get any arguments here.
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10403 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10404 Oct 4, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you were in fact talking to me and no, I am not lonely.
Being the coward you are, you must have been 'hiding' under a different name.

My ISP never changed.

And you?

lol
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10405 Oct 4, 2012
Come to think of it.......
You guys must be good at hiding.You probably got it down to an art.lol
Stalking too.
ROTFLMAO!!

I myself just don't have the time.

I made my point.

Adios

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#10406 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
Come to think of it.......
You guys must be good at hiding.You probably got it down to an art.lol
Stalking too.
ROTFLMAO!!
I myself just don't have the time.
I made my point.
Adios
There was a point?

It is sad that the only humor you find in life is your own words.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10407 Oct 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it is your arrogance that is showing, thinking that any hunter needs your approval to pursue a legal and time honored activity. What makes you think that anyone gives a ratsass what you think of hunting? While I would like to educate people like you about the true nature of hunting and its many benefits..........your opinion will have absolutely no effect on my hunting or the future of hunting. So don't flatter yourself and stop being condescending.
thing is, these peta types want a george orwell 1984 type world. one where they are the controllers of it.
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10408 Oct 4, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a point?
It is sad that the only humor you find in life is your own words.
Maybe if there is a next time AND you're paying attention

I'll be nice and draw you a picture.

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#10409 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if there is a next time AND you're paying attention
I'll be nice and draw you a picture.
I'll be counting the days.......

:^P

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#10410 Oct 4, 2012
I see someone is manipulating the jugits again, must be time for the HAC to post.
VEGAN for ALL

Virginia Beach, VA

#10411 Oct 4, 2012
NDE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is none of your business what anyone wants to eat. If all of us are vegetarian, it will also affect the eco system.
There should be balance. Therefore, mind your own diet. If you care for animals that much then get rid of every animals products that you are using. That should inlude your shoes, purse, coat, belt, couch, car seats, etc The lists are too much to mention that contain animal products in and out your home. A lot of you vegan and vegetarians are so hypocrites.
WRONG. When the 'choices' of others are causing unconscionable pain, suffering and violent SENSELESS deaths of other beings, and when others 'choices' are over using and WASTING valuable resources, and when others 'choices' are polluting the air, water and soil that we all SHARE, it IS my business and I will not stop speaking out about it as long as I am on this Earth.

Too bad if you do not like the fact that there are people in the world who actually CARE about how their choices impact others. The FACT is that meat consumption/animal agriculture is destroying our environment, causing unconscionable agony and violent deaths to more than 150 BILLION innocent beings annually, is decimating rain forests and is devastating human health. Wake up and get your ignorant head out of the sand. Quit living in an eternal state of oblivion and denial. If people continue to make the IGNORANT choice to eat animal corpses, then EVERYONE will suffer. Future generations will suffer because of YOUR ignorant choices. Educate yourself instead of spouting off and whining about things you clearly know NOTHING about.

FYI- my shoes, purse, coats, belt, couch, car seats are all VEGAN/ animal free. You obviously know NOTHING about being vegan. You are just another corpse eater who can't stand when someone states the disgusting TRUTH about your choices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bravo Airs Two-Part Real Housewives of Orange C... Mon Fiero425 1
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy Mon Trump is a joke 1,193
News Haley Reinhart Eliminated from 'American Idol' (May '11) Nov 15 Miguel 26
News Girls line up to be 'Little Miss Perfect' (Jan '10) Nov 11 Texxy 78
News Rachael Ray Catchphrases, Ranked By Annoyingness (Oct '13) Nov 10 cadescove99 9
News Scott Disick brands ex Kourtney Kardashian 'fake' Nov 7 ppl 2
News Farina Family On Extreme Makeover Home Edition (Nov '06) Nov 5 Lisa 30 14
More from around the web