PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9474 Sep 23, 2012
awwwww....the insecure witless cockroach from oz is back and flailing about as he has yet another of his pansyass hissy fit!!! That's a good little cockroach!! Please have another hissy fit soon!!
Interesting

United States

#9475 Sep 23, 2012
Cockroaches huh? Did someone learn a new word?
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9476 Sep 23, 2012
That's a good little cockroach!! pssssstt....consider this a crumb!lol!!
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9477 Sep 23, 2012
Decorations please...chop chop!!
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#9478 Sep 23, 2012
some FACTS for the sane, sensible readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:

Go Vegan—for the Planet, the Animals & YOU!

A plant-based diet offers the only viable environmental solution because it consumes far fewer resources—land, food, water, and fossil fuels. Depending on the type of meat, it takes 6-17 times more land to produce meat than to produce soy. US farm animals are fed enough soy and grains to feed the US population 5 times over. Being vegetarian also saves 1 acre of trees a year, and soy protein requires half the water needed to produce chicken protein and 1/8th the water needed to produce beef protein. Lastly, a person who lives 70 years as a vegan will save nearly 11,000 gallons of gas and prevent over 100 tons of greenhouse gas emissions. We all need to make changes to save our planet. Eliminating animal products is the best, easiest, most humane and cost effective way to do this.
Go vegan to boycott cruelty & protect the Earth!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9480 Sep 23, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
some FACTS for the sane, sensible readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:
Go Vegan—for the Planet, the Animals & YOU!
A plant-based diet offers the only viable environmental solution because it consumes far fewer resources—land, food, water, and fossil fuels. Depending on the type of meat, it takes 6-17 times more land to produce meat than to produce soy. US farm animals are fed enough soy and grains to feed the US population 5 times over. Being vegetarian also saves 1 acre of trees a year, and soy protein requires half the water needed to produce chicken protein and 1/8th the water needed to produce beef protein. Lastly, a person who lives 70 years as a vegan will save nearly 11,000 gallons of gas and prevent over 100 tons of greenhouse gas emissions. We all need to make changes to save our planet. Eliminating animal products is the best, easiest, most humane and cost effective way to do this.
Go vegan to boycott cruelty & protect the Earth!
Claude Balls

Little Elm, TX

#9481 Sep 23, 2012
Vegan for more Anus - LUMPY wrote:
http://www.pulpless.com/jneil/fifty.html

Very solid facts indeed.

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9482 Sep 23, 2012
Wow! Cockroach? Did you finally buy a dictionary and broaden your vocabulary, stooopid, stooopid troll? Lame comeback but coming from an imbecile like you, I'm impressed! Good job, witless wonder! LOL
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9483 Sep 23, 2012
LOL....and the witless cockroaches continue to infest the thread...EXACTLY as we knew they would!!! You are so effing pathetic!
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9484 Sep 23, 2012
awwww...is the wretched BORE still flailing about and begging for attention?? Yep, it shore is!!

Location hidden

#9485 Sep 23, 2012
Pig Roast Labor Day Weekend

&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#9486 Sep 23, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
Wow! Cockroach? Did you finally buy a dictionary and broaden your vocabulary, stooopid, stooopid troll? Lame comeback but coming from an imbecile like you, I'm impressed! Good job, witless wonder! LOL
She'll be back Miss Laurie, she's juggling profiles to cast judgits...

Location hidden

#9487 Sep 23, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
LOL....and the witless cockroaches continue to infest the thread...EXACTLY as we knew they would!!! You are so effing pathetic!
Greek style lamb roast on a spit
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9488 Sep 23, 2012
LOL, the witless cockroach thinks that changing names on posts is the same as 'changing profiles'!!!! You are so effing stupid. Get lost, you witless, dull PoS troll.

Location hidden

#9490 Sep 23, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll be back Miss Laurie, she's juggling profiles to cast judgits...
Lol! I know, she's like syphyllis and herpes..can't get rid of her. Lol.=D
HAC is a hypocrite

York, UK

#9491 Sep 23, 2012
Decorations please...chop chop!!
Awwww, you gave yourself the "funny" icon. Do you feel all special now?

Location hidden

#9492 Sep 23, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Greek style lamb roast on a spit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NJHJfJ2xnogXX
This thread makes me so hungry! Yummy!! Lol

Location hidden

#9493 Sep 23, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
I mean , really...can you imagine introducing yourself to someone as a PETA member? You might as well tell then you're GAY!
Or a terrorist.

Location hidden

#9494 Sep 23, 2012
HAC is a hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text> Awwww, you gave yourself the "funny" icon. Do you feel all special now?
She is special. As in special ed.=)

Location hidden

#9495 Sep 23, 2012
LOL, the witless cockroach thinks that changing names on posts is the same as 'changing profiles'!!!! You are so effing stupid. Get lost, you witless, dull PoS troll.
Roasted Lamb's Head
&fe ature=fvwp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johanna Botta of Real World Austin at the 2008 ... (Feb '08) 23 hr Luis Echecopar Rey 219
News MTV launches MTV Classic channel focusing on 19... Thu Seriously 1
News 'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) Jul 26 kizihot 107
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... Jul 26 Captain Yesterday 64
News Donald Trump 'would love to' talk about birther... Jul 23 PurGe_Michigan 207
News Melania Trump Appears to Plagiarize Michelle Ob... Jul 19 nanker phelge 5
News Kim Kardashian tries to prove Taylor Swift lied Jul 18 IMHO 1
More from around the web