PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10806 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

John

Brisbane, Australia

#8919 Sep 17, 2012
For anybody who doubts the religious cult dream world these vegan imbeciles live in check these singing vegans out.
&fe ature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8920 Sep 17, 2012
John wrote:
For anybody who cares about animals, the environment and the future of life for ALL who inhabit the Earth, check these singing vegans out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X8LnxSjWWD8XX&feature=rel ated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL, witless, insecure johnny is posting PRO VEGAN vids!! Thanks, insecure cowardly johnny! Hilarious how you fools don't even realize how you actually promote VEGANISM.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#8921 Sep 17, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, witless, insecure johnny is posting PRO VEGAN vids!! Thanks, insecure cowardly johnny! Hilarious how you fools don't even realize how you actually promote VEGANISM.
You think these imbeciles singing propaganda songs for the cult of veganism are going to "actually promote VEGANISM".
Bwahhahhahhahhahhahhahh!!!
You moron.
These ridiculous videos save people from becoming victims of your sick cult by highlighting the f**king idiocy of it all.
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

San Angelo, TX

#8922 Sep 17, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious how you fools don't even realize how you actually promote VEGANISM.
What is truly hilarious is how disgusting and demented you prove the animal rights cult to be.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8923 Sep 17, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You think these imbeciles singing propaganda songs for the cult of veganism are going to "actually promote VEGANISM".
Bwahhahhahhahhahhahhahh!!!
You moron.
These ridiculous videos save people from becoming victims of your sick cult by highlighting the f**king idiocy of it all.
Obviously YOU are the moron. Music is music. Period. YOU promoted the song which happens to be full of VEGAN related facts. YOU are the idiot who doesn't even realize how effing stupid you are. Hilarious how you spend every waking moment of your pointless miserable 'life' fuming over VEGANS and ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are such a spineless, insecure coward who has no control over what we do and say. Go google a few more VEGAN videos---you are helping promote reasons to be VEGAN and you are too dense to know it!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8924 Sep 17, 2012
LOL, what a coincidence....looks like insecure johnny may be promoting VEGANISM in Oz:

Aussie Restaurants Embrace MEAT-FREE

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/goi...

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#8925 Sep 17, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously YOU are the moron. Music is music. Period. YOU promoted the song which happens to be full of VEGAN related facts. YOU are the idiot who doesn't even realize how effing stupid you are. Hilarious how you spend every waking moment of your pointless miserable 'life' fuming over VEGANS and ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are such a spineless, insecure coward who has no control over what we do and say. Go google a few more VEGAN videos---you are helping promote reasons to be VEGAN and you are too dense to know it!
Amazing, someone posts something that, according to you, is on topic and you still bitch.

That tells me you really don't support vegan-ism, ARA, or PETA in any way, shape or form.

You are just another petty little person that hates everyone.

'tis true

carry on, you dimwitted little troll.......
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#8926 Sep 17, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, someone posts something that, according to you, is on topic and you still bitch.
That tells me you really don't support vegan-ism, ARA, or PETA in any way, shape or form.
I am just another petty little person that hates everyone.
'tis true
I will carry on, because I am dimwitted little troll.......
Amazing that you are so dense that you fail to grasp that the idiot from oz thought he was posting something ANTI-vegan when in fact it was PRO vegan. Try to keep up...oh right, you CAN'T keep up because you can't even comprehend what the topic is. get lost and quit begging for my attention.

Don't worry, I know you will still beg..
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

San Angelo, TX

#8927 Sep 17, 2012
stupid stupid troll - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing that you are so dense that you fail to grasp that the idiot from oz thought he was posting something ANTI-vegan when in fact it was PRO vegan.
Clearly, the videos show the utter lunacy of some vegans. Coo coo's to say the least.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#8928 Sep 17, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
Hey witless TROLL, I'm not going anywhere.
This is a good thing, PSYCHO. Stay right here and do what you do. Readers need to see what an idiot you are as an animal rights idiot.
Keep using that immense amount of "INTELLUGENCE" you're known for.
I for one enjoy it!
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#8929 Sep 17, 2012
witless self humiliating loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good thing, I am and always will be a witless, self humiliating PSYCHO. I'll stay right here and do what I do. Readers need to see what an idiot I am as an insecure, impotent, witless SELF HUMILIATING idiot.
I'll keep using that immense amount of "INTELLUGENCE" I'm known for and repeatedly bring up an effing TYPO because I can't come up with a single original thought, let alone a remotely intelligent one.
I for one enjoy being a self humiliating idiot!
Back for more humiliation?? Of course you are because like all insecure, witless COWARDS, you lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a spine and a sack.'tis true...and you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8930 Sep 17, 2012
Happy Monday, DECENT folks!

Looks like y'all are putting the threads lunatic punching bag to good use.=D

Lol
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#8931 Sep 17, 2012
The wretched BORE is still wasting space with mindless blather begging for attention...

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#8932 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>Amazing that you are so dense that you fail to grasp that the idiot from oz thought he was posting something ANTI-vegan when in fact it was PRO vegan. Try to keep up...oh right, you CAN'T keep up because you can't even comprehend what the topic is. get lost and quit begging for my attention.
You have a terrible time with reading comprehension.

I said it was in favor of your topic you idiot.
But yet you still bitched about it.

And as any SANE and Sensible person can attest;

'tis true

carry on you, brain dead, little troll(s).......

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#8933 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>Back for more humiliation?? Of course you are because like all insecure, witless COWARDS, you lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a spine and a sack.'tis true...and you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....
Atta Girl!! Good job, PSYCHO!!!

Freshly harvested Deer Meat is only a month away, cool huh!!

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#8934 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>Amazing that you are so dense that you fail to grasp that the idiot from oz thought he was posting something ANTI-vegan when in fact it was PRO vegan. Try to keep up...oh right, you CAN'T keep up because you can't even comprehend what the topic is. get lost and quit begging for my attention.
Let me help you HAC, they say the third time is the charm. So I repeat;

You have a terrible time with reading comprehension.

I said it was in favor of your topic you idiot.
But yet you still bitched about it.

And as any SANE and Sensible person can attest;

'tis true

carry on, you brain dead, little troll(s).......

you're welcome

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8935 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>Back for more humiliation?? Of course you are because like all insecure, witless COWARDS, you lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a spine and a sack.'tis true...and you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....
Nah, I don't think so. You still have an uncontested monopoly on humiliation, insincerity, witlessness, cowardice, spinelessness, and lack of dignity & pride. There isn't even a contender for your title, Lumpy. So rant on, algae eater, you throw such humorous hissy fits.'Tis true.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8936 Sep 17, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Atta Girl!! Good job, PSYCHO!!!
Freshly harvested Deer Meat is only a month away, cool huh!!
Happy hunting Joe! Bow season opened here last week. The ARAs are failing miserably, instead of a hunting ban.......we got an extra week of bow hunting!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8937 Sep 17, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Atta Girl!! Good job, proving that I am a witless, insecure, self humiliating PSYCHO!!!
Coward's season is only a month away, and I am soooo insecure that I troll ANIMAL RIGHTS forums to prove how much I fear ANIMAL RIGHTS!!
Keep humiliating yourself, dlckless. We all know what an insecure COWARD you are but if you want to keep proving it over and over, then by all means do so. We know you will!!!! Only a spineless COWARD would act like you pathetic insecure PoS trolls do. That's because like a spineless, insecure COWARD, you lack dignity, pride, intelligence and a sack.'tis true!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8938 Sep 17, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you HAC, they say the third time is the charm. So I repeat;
I have a terrible time with reading comprehension.
STILL blathering and trying to get my attention, you witless moron?? Get lost, troll. YOU are the idiot with reading comprehension issues and like ALL trifling trolls, NONE of you comprehend the topic here. Gonna whine and beg some more? Of course you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyers: Trump too busy to face woman's defamat... 6 hr okimar 21
News Kim Kardashian struggling to deal with surrogat... 9 hr Pardon Pard 1
News The Latest: Ryan 'sickened' by Trump comments o... (Oct '16) Sun Obama sux 4
News The Latest: Trump lawsuit accuser says a Justic... Dec 7 ME TOO She Said 1
News Coroner: Comic died from high blood pressure, h... Dec 7 Ralphie May 2
News Kim Kardashian West calls in the 'Dog Whisperer' Dec 4 WORD 1
News Corey Haim said Michael Jackson assaulted him o... Nov 26 Jake 9
More from around the web