PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10807 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#7394 Aug 30, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, it's another repetitious, redundant, and plethoric canned response from impotent, insecure ME.. I'll bet no one saw that coming! ROTFLMAO!!!! Mineis a lost cause and I am a pathetic loser.'Tis true! I will continue to prove what an insecure CWARD I am and no one is going to stop me!
it's another day of impotent squatty obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks the dignity, pride, intelligence and spine it takes to act like a MAN. How predictable. Carry on, squaty...we know you are hovering and slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and make a fool of yourself again and again and again!!
You can't refute like a MAN because you aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are an insecure, spineless COWARD and you prove it every hour of every day!! Better hurry squatty, we know you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and prove what a COWARD you are!!!
Watch how many more times the insecure spineless COWARD obsesses over the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because he FEARS ARAs and lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and dlck and a spine!'tis true!!
Ready...set....GO!! squatty's endless uncontrollable pansyass hissyfits will continue!!'tis true!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#7395 Aug 30, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
that is all the flamer can do. is to repeat the same stuff over and over. it has been upchucking the same s**t for years now.
and it has the balls to claim we have NO immagination. every one is nothing more than a copy and paste with maybe a couple of changed words.
As I have mentioned before. there is NO way I envy it. instead I pity the poor fool. she has NO sense of immagination what so ever
STILL whining and bitching about people and things you know NOTHING about? Of course you are, because you're a dull little dishrag. Pity yourself honey because you are pathetic.
By the way, the topic here is about ENDING ANIMAL CRUELTY and NOT EATING ANIMALS....meanwhile YOU are literally PAYING for animals to suffer and die just so YOU can eat their tortured, diseased corpses. Can't handle the TRUTH? Then get the eff off of this thread and any thread that pertains to ANIMAL RIGHTS, because you are the cause of unconscionable ANIMAL cruelty and violent deaths and you are the animals' nightmare because you gleefully support, condone and PAY for countless animals to suffer and die just to end up on OUR plate. Get lost already you corpse eating, animal hating dishrag.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#7396 Aug 30, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>it's another day of impotent squatty obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks the dignity, pride, intelligence and spine it takes to act like a MAN. How predictable. Carry on, squaty...we know you are hovering and slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and make a fool of yourself again and again and again!!
You can't refute like a MAN because you aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are an insecure, spineless COWARD and you prove it every hour of every day!! Better hurry squatty, we know you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and prove what a COWARD you are!!!
Watch how many more times the insecure spineless COWARD obsesses over the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because he FEARS ARAs and lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and dlck and a spine!'tis true!!
Ready...set....GO!! squatty's endless uncontrollable pansyass hissyfits will continue!!'tis true!!
Oh look, it's another repetitious, redundant, and plethoric canned response. I'll bet no one saw that coming! ROTFLMAO!!!! Yours is a lost cause and you are a pathetic loser.'Tis true!(11 hrs ago | post #7164)

Boggy Creek

#7397 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>STILL whining and bitching about people and things you know NOTHING about? Of course you are, because you're a dull little dishrag. Pity yourself honey because you are pathetic.
By the way, the topic here is about ENDING ANIMAL CRUELTY and NOT EATING ANIMALS....meanwhile YOU are literally PAYING for animals to suffer and die just so YOU can eat their tortured, diseased corpses. Can't handle the TRUTH? Then get the eff off of this thread and any thread that pertains to ANIMAL RIGHTS, because you are the cause of unconscionable ANIMAL cruelty and violent deaths and you are the animals' nightmare because you gleefully support, condone and PAY for countless animals to suffer and die just to end up on OUR plate. Get lost already you corpse eating, animal hating dishrag.
Human hating cesspool.

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7398 Aug 30, 2012
Such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Hey dumbazz...
JustLeave, an Offbeat troll, is laughing at you too.

Your comprehension skills suck, witless wonder.'Tis verrrrrry true!

Carry on copying and pasting, epic fail of a troll..lol!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7399 Aug 30, 2012
even the ladies at the petstore we go to can not believe that the troll is acting like she does.
we had stopped in to get our boys their two week supply of tinned catfood. as well as the kitty litter we use.
we figured that she has to only be about 19-24 from the fanaticism the troll is being about her "religion"
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#7400 Aug 30, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, it's another repetitious, redundant, and plethoric canned response from ME. I'll bet no one saw that coming! ROTFLMAO!!!! Mineis a lost cause and I ama pathetic loser.'Tis true and I will continue to prove what an insecure, impotent COWARD I am because after all, I am not even a mere shell of a man, and I clearly lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a dlck and a spine!)
BWAHAHAHAAHAH....and as ALWAYS, the impotent, insecure COWARD pounces on the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums within MINUTES of my posts appearing! Hilarious how you continue to bang your empty head into the wall and make an ass of youurself! Carry on squatty, we all know that you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard just waiting for something to do! 10..9..8..7..6........get ready for the impotent squats next uncontrolled pansyass hissy fit! H
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#7401 Aug 30, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbazz...
JustLeave, an Offbeat troll, is laughing at you too.
My comprehension skills suck, im a witless wonder.'Tis verrrrrry true!
Carry on copying and pasting,I am an epic fail of a troll..lol!
Hey obsessed wretched bore: I DON'T CARE. Your idiocy never ceases and our obsession and ENVY are obvious. Carry on, you wretched BORE, I realize that like all trifling trolls you sit on your flabby corpse eating ass waiting for me to post!'tis true!

Boggy Creek

#7402 Aug 30, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
that is all the flamer can do. is to repeat the same stuff over and over. it has been upchucking the same s**t for years now.
and it has the balls to claim we have NO immagination. every one is nothing more than a copy and paste with maybe a couple of changed words.
As I have mentioned before. there is NO way I envy it. instead I pity the poor fool. she has NO sense of immagination what so ever
Yep. I'll keep replying to the simple minded freak in the same manner. All Lumpy can do is say the same stupid stuff over and over so I figure she can only understand the same reply over and over. Seems to work, she keeps responding to it as if I've said something different. LMAO!!
Such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#7403 Aug 30, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
even the ladies at the petstore we go to can not believe that the troll is acting like she does.
we had stopped in to get our boys their two week supply of tinned catfood. as well as the kitty litter we use.
we figured that she has to only be about 19-24 from the fanaticism the troll is being about her "religion"
LOL, only a wretched dishrag would discuss posts on a frickin forum in a pets tore or with ANYONE, for that matter. You are so effing pathetic. Thanks for proving that ou are even more obsessed than I thought. Get the psychiatric help you desperately need IMMEDIATELY. Your mentall illness is getting worse every day. No sane person would act like ou do and they wouldnt be OBSESSING over a frickin forum to people who aren't even on the thread. You pathetic dishrag.

Boggy Creek

#7404 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAAHAH....and as ALWAYS, the impotent, insecure COWARD pounces on the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums within MINUTES of my posts appearing! Hilarious how you continue to bang your empty head into the wall and make an ass of youurself! Carry on squatty, we all know that you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard just waiting for something to do! 10..9..8..7..6........get ready for the impotent squats next uncontrolled pansyass hissy fit! H
Oh look, it's another repetitious, redundant, and plethoric canned response. I'll bet no one saw that coming! ROTFLMAO!!!! Yours is a lost cause and you are a pathetic loser.'Tis true!(11 hrs ago | post #7164)
Veganism is unhealthy

Glasgow, UK

#7405 Aug 30, 2012
Vegans are unhealthy, anorexic looking, pale, sickly, protein deficient, cult like losers. Thankfully their numbers are on the decline!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#7406 Aug 30, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, it's another repetitious, redundant, and plethoric canned response from impotent, insecure ME. I'll bet no one saw that coming! ROTFLMAO!!!! Mine is a lost cause and I am a pathetic loser.'I will continue o prove this every day and night on the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because I fear ARAs and I lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a spine and a dlck., Tis true!)
yep, squatty can't control his impotent, insecure witless self so he will continue to prove what an insecure, sack less COWARD he is...oh yes he will!!:). Ready....10..9..8..7..6.....

Virginia Beach, VA

#7407 Aug 30, 2012
Veganism is unhealthy wrote:
Vegans are unhealthy, anorexic looking, pale, sickly, protein deficient, cult like losers. Thankfully their numbers are on the decline!
what a despicable, ignorant, BIGOTED loser.

http://afrodaddy.com/food/10-great-websites-b...

http://suite101.com/article/famous-african-am...

Not only are there more VEGANS every day, but we are of all colors, shapes and sizes. Corpse eating mentally disturbed TROLLS like you know NOTHING about vegans and you prove it every day. Get lost you disgusting waste of space.

Boggy Creek

#7408 Aug 30, 2012
Veganism is unhealthy wrote:
Well, after all, everyone with any intelligence knows that a healthy balanced diet consisting of vegetables, meat, fruits, grains, and dairy products is best for humans. Humans weren't meant to be algae eaters.

Virginia Beach, VA

#7409 Aug 30, 2012
Here are some 'unhealthy, pale anorexic' vegans:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/

Boggy Creek

#7410 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text> what a despicable, ignorant, BIGOTED loser.
Not only are there more VEGANS every day, but we are of all colors, shapes and sizes. Corpse eating mentally disturbed TROLLS like you know NOTHING about vegans and you prove it every day. Get lost you disgusting waste of space.
Yeah, if your numbers keep growing at this rate you'll reach 1% of the world population by the year 2100. You go Lumpy!

Boggy Creek

#7411 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>LOL, only a wretched dishrag would discuss posts on a frickin forum in a pets tore or with ANYONE, for that matter. You are so effing pathetic. Thanks for proving that ou are even more obsessed than I thought. Get the psychiatric help you desperately need IMMEDIATELY. Your mentall illness is getting worse every day. No sane person would act like ou do and they wouldnt be OBSESSING over a frickin forum to people who aren't even on the thread. You pathetic dishrag.
You putrid foul smelling cesspool.
Veganism is unhealthy

Glasgow, UK

#7412 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text> what a despicable, ignorant, BIGOTED loser.
Not only are there more VEGANS every day, but we are of all colors, shapes and sizes.
You know, I have this feeling you are black, HAC. Am I right? I remember reading a comment a while back where someone said "veganism is a white person thing" and you seemed to be pretty offended.

Anyway, I knew you would have a major chimpout when you read my comment. You are easy to f**k with, sheboon ;)
Veganism is unhealthy

Glasgow, UK

#7414 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>Not only are there more VEGANS every day
HAC, there has been 84 million born this year (so far), most of whom will grow up to be meat eaters. Each year, vegans become even more outnumbered by meat eaters.

Vegans have always been, and always will be a minority. This is just a fact you will need to accept.

I'm looking forward to your next chimpout, I know you wont disappoint ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrie Underwood's Home Hit by Tornado Storm in... 4 hr April Dawn 7
News Kim Kardashian West recalls desperate plea for ... Mar 18 Me Me Me US 1
News Donald J. Trump Sworn In As President Of The Un... Mar 16 Texxy 1
News Raven Gates' Ex-Boyfriend: I Gave Her Orgasms A... Mar 16 adolf 5
News Jackson singer to appear on 'Nashville Star' to... (Jun '08) Mar 11 Jared 2
News Trump says Schwarzenegger was fired from a oeAp... Mar 8 Captain Yesterday 26
News Also, 'The Voice' returns for Season 12, and 'W... Mar 4 Palin s Turkey Th... 4
japanese mom son sex game shows are real? (Feb '12) Jan '17 Greenman 56
More from around the web