Today Show Turmoil: Matt Lauer vs. Le...

Today Show Turmoil: Matt Lauer vs. Lester Holt

There are 2 comments on the The Hollywood Gossip story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Today Show Turmoil: Matt Lauer vs. Lester Holt. In it, The Hollywood Gossip reports that:

With ratings continuing to decline and the program losing out to Good Morning America on a regular basis, blame is starting to make its way all around to the show's golden boy: Matt Lauer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hollywood Gossip.

john conners

Smithville, MO

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Matt Lauer sucks ...... plain and simple !
Jake

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Matt Lauer IS the problem. Savannah is a lovely person but a boring co-host. The whole Today show program is outdated. Amazing how Matt has so much power to call all the shots. He is not a good host. Ever since Ann Curry left, I watch GMA. This is my way of protesting the poor treatment NBC gave to Ann in the public eye. I applaud GMA for publicly recognizing her as a very respected journalist and most deserving of this recognition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reality TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy Aug 12 Trump is a joke 1,188
News Trumpa s unprecedented hands-on messaging carri... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 6
News Girls line up to be 'Little Miss Perfect' (Jan '10) Aug 8 Tex- 77
News Roy Exum: The Ridiculous - Blame Game' (Jan '14) Jul 31 trump did 9 11 3
News Did Heidi Klum win Halloween this year? (Nov '13) Jul 29 Alejandrojoaquin110 7
News Colbert's shows from Russia are winners for CBS Jul 26 ewwww 1
News Caitlyn Jenner joins celebs mulling run for pol... Jul '17 TerriB1 3
More from around the web