Religious Wars

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 5, 2008, titled Religious Wars. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This weekend, a deeply divided America has another round of new films to choose from at the theaters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Tdarmo

York, PA

#1 Oct 10, 2008
Why are there no reviews of An American Carol anywhere? I guess its true that there is a bias against any viewpoint that doesn't lock step with radical liberalism. Its a comedy. It makes fun of Liberals. I guess its true what they say regarding liberals, they can dish it but cant stand it when the laugh is on them. Typical Marxists. Doesn't the media understand that when the liberals take over and their true "colors" are reveiled its the media that goes first. Sad, cant count on anyone for the truth anymore.

“Give the Bear a hug!”

Since: Oct 08

Home is where you park it

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Richard Jeni said he never understood Holy Wars: they were like arguing over whose imaginary friend was better.

Then again, he shot himself, like my friend Robb, who also had lots of witty and funny things to say while he was on earth. Fucked up, man.

Anyway, here's a link which deals with religious war. Take your time to read the whole thing and reflect on it before you state your opinion here, thank you.

http://www.loompanics.com/Articles/waronterro...
BELIEVE 5 DAYS

Santa Barbara, CA

#3 Oct 30, 2008
STOP THE HATE IN THE CHURCH----PEOPLE NEED HELP---RESTORE THE ECONOMY!

Now that Conservative Christians are okay with fornication....?
RADIO TALK SHOW HOST FROM ALASKA SAY AMERICA SHOULD ASK ABOUT THE BIG TEEN SEX PROBLM AND child sexual abuse by a person the child perceives as a member of the family.(incest)
Incest in Alaska: a legal and ethical dilemma for the physician.
Coons DJ, Cegielski M.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska — A man who lived with his wife and 15 children inside Wrangell-St. Elias National Park (search)— and engaged in a widely publicized feud with the park service — has been charged with numerous counts of sexual assault and incest.Alaskan Park Father Charged With Incest --Hale was indicted Thursday by a state grand jury on 30 felony counts, including 10 counts of sexual assault, one count of kidnapping, eight counts of incest, eight counts of coercion and three counts of assault. The indictment lists just one victim.Tuesday, September 27, 2005(by; associated press)
Alaska Native young men between the ages of 15-24 are five times more likely to commit suicide than any other demographic, and Alaska Native young women of the same age range are most prone to attempt it. In fact, one study on Alaska Native youth reported that 21.8% of young women and 11.8% of young men repeatedly attempted suicide in their communities.(Alaska Native Brotherhood Forum Speech) By Sean P.

NOW IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS--- MANY, AMERICANS FIND THIS AS A BIG PROBLEM FOR PALIN, AND THE CHURCH. Adolescent Adjustment after Incest...

Now that Conservative Christians are okay with fornication....?

WASHINGTON — Republican John McCain, whose running mate disclosed that her unmarried 17-year-old daughter is pregnant, has opposed proposals to spend federal money on teen-pregnancy prevention programs and voted to require poor teen mothers to stay in school or lose their benefits.

At the time, her daughter was 14 years old. Moreover, Alaska's rape rate was an abysmal 2.2 times above the national average and 25 percent of all rapes resulted in unwanted pregnancies.(ref: h.Post)
Hypocrites pretending to be devout.
CHURCH WHAT CAN YOU DO----SO MANY NEED HELP---STOP THE HATE!
&fe ature=related

Since: Aug 08

Green Bay, WI

#4 Oct 31, 2008
Tdarmo wrote:
Why are there no reviews of An American Carol anywhere? I guess its true that there is a bias against any viewpoint that doesn't lock step with radical liberalism. Its a comedy. It makes fun of Liberals. I guess its true what they say regarding liberals, they can dish it but cant stand it when the laugh is on them. Typical Marxists. Doesn't the media understand that when the liberals take over and their true "colors" are reveiled its the media that goes first. Sad, cant count on anyone for the truth anymore.
As soon as the right wingnuts face the facts that the "evil" media is reporting only on their pathetic excuse of a party we may get a sense of humor. I have yet to meet a conservative able to accept blame. They're just like rich, spoiled, bratty children that believe in SantaJesus. Hypocritical Freaks.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 31, 2008
jjgb1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as the right wingnuts face the facts that the "evil" media is reporting only on their pathetic excuse of a party we may get a sense of humor. I have yet to meet a conservative able to accept blame. They're just like rich, spoiled, bratty children that believe in SantaJesus. Hypocritical Freaks.
Could not have said it better myself!
Sarah Will Kick Some Butt

Branford, CT

#6 Oct 31, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/6c29gx
----------
¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º
¨°º¤ø„ PALIN „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ RULES!``°º¤ø„¸ If you believe in
ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º GOD and AMERICA
----------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Time With Bill Maher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Maher has left the side of truth..... Aug '16 Dr Hnaibal Lecter 1
Bill should have called BS on that Amazon guy Jun '16 Billy G 1
Our Bill Maher ... stabbing Bernie in the back May '16 Michael 1
News Why the female generational divide for Clinton? (Feb '16) Feb '16 spud 50
Anti-religious bigotry (Aug '15) Aug '15 nobodyherebutusch... 1
God (Jun '15) Jun '15 Bob 1
News Bill Maher Afraid Mohammeds, Islam Taking Over ... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Go Blue Forever 15
More from around the web