Celebrity Scoop: Gale Harold

Full story: Zap2it.com

The first time we met Charles Meade, the character played by Gale Harold in The CW's Thursday hit "The Secret Circle," he was watching impassively as a young mother was killed in a house fire he set by magic.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Morgan

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Wow! Thank you so much! Gale never, ever talks about himself... this may be a breakthrough :)

Will havta check out the book he is so into AND give a listen to his friends music!

And yay... The Secret Circle and Charles Meade are back with a new epi tonight! Life is good ;)
verybookish

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Wow. I love this article.

I've been a fan since QAF was on, and it's so great to read what he has to say about Brian Kinney.

Love finding out what he's reading, listening to, thinking about. He is a completely cool and funny guy, in addition to being absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for the great article!
Andie

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

i love that man so much!!!
Kalin

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Huge fan of Gale Harold's and it is nice to find out a little bit about him. And I checked out Electric Flower and really enjoyed the three songs on their website. Thanks Mr. Harold!
Jen

Hudson, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Huge fan of Gale Harold's Thanks for the great article
GHg

Bergen, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Thank you for this lovely interview! Gale Harold is so fascinating! I love him! I loved his recommendations in music, movies and literature. Thanks!
GHg

Bergen, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

By the way: I checked out Electric Flower, and love it!
Joe

Salon-de-provence, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

The Charles Meade'character is bullshit for Gale.
But Brian Kinney is the best i never seen on the tv show.Congratulations for this work (or not work if it's natural!).
cybers

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Love Gale Harold and love when he talks about Brian Kinney and the things he enjoys. I checked out A Violent Life because I love Pasolini's films and although it's a tough read, it's a great book.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Queer as Folk Discussions

Search the Queer as Folk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ABC Family drama 'The Fosters' pushes the envel... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Europa Report 5
Jennifer Lopez brings 'The Fosters' t... (Jun '13) Jun '13 sam042013 1
New Series Follows Lesbians Down South (Jan '13) Feb '13 SLIF 9
North East News: Charlie Hunnam's biker gang de... (Jun '11) Jul '11 charlie address to mail 12
PARIS: Charlie Hunnam, T-Pain and Debby Ryan (May '11) May '11 lubi 1
Ready for their close-up :: couple auctions maj... (Mar '10) Mar '10 snyper 12
The Putt Putt Syndrome Movie Filming in Winthro... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Fay Broderick 1
•••
•••
•••