project runway SCAM
project SCAM

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Mondo wins? Seriously? This entire show was set up for Mondo to win. How unfair is that? I don't believe any show where people are pouring their hearts into their work should be predetermined or set up just to benefit one contestant. We all know the uproar that ensued when Mondo didn't win the last time. He is a whiner and a cry baby and personally I would rather have seen Austin win. He is an amazing designer and has been lead on by the judges all season. Plus he is fighting to win so he can help his mother. Ugh so unfair!!!

I am guessing this is why Heidi wasn't the host. It would have been too obvious since she wore one of Mondo's designs on a show. This makes me want to PUKE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Project Runway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did Heidi Klum win Halloween this year? (Nov '13) Jul '17 Alejandrojoaquin110 7
News Heidi Klum new judge on 'America's Got Talent' (Mar '13) Jun '16 kim 2
News 'I Like Working With Pain-In-The-Ass, Douchey M... (Feb '13) Dec '14 eecommerce 3
News Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives (Sep '14) Sep '14 Belle Sexton 10
News What was the Detroit surprise on 'Project Runwa... (Sep '14) Sep '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Duck Dynasty Producer on Phil Robertson: He Tre... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
News Brooklyn director asks a Do I Sound Gay?a in ne... (May '14) May '14 GoldenGator 14