HBO 'Real Time' guest David Carr apol...

HBO 'Real Time' guest David Carr apologizes for sloping forehead remark in states slag

There are 1 comment on the Monsters and Critics story from Jun 26, 2011, titled HBO 'Real Time' guest David Carr apologizes for sloping forehead remark in states slag. In it, Monsters and Critics reports that:

In 2003, Maher became the host of "Real Time with Bill Maher" on the HBO cable television network, a debate show somewhat similar to "Politically Incorrect," but with a narrower ... more US Release: UK Release: Kevin Nealon, Ray Kurzweil, Ross Douthat on Real Time with Bill Maher Sites We Like Don't Miss Dancing with the Stars 200th Episode Party ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monsters and Critics.

Asheville, NC

#1 Jul 19, 2011
How can a crack head ever make fun of anyone? After watching this video
I think his brain must be totally fried. Probably explains why he is a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Politically Incorrect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Maher Afraid Mohammeds, Islam Taking Over ... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Muslim hypocrisy 17
News Rev. Al Sharpton calls Bill Maher out over use ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Pdl1963 6
Cancer For The Presidency Of The United States! (Oct '16) Oct '16 AssRiots 1
Crazy Shit Republican Say (May '16) May '16 PIGS 1
Turd Cruz (May '16) May '16 pigs 1
News People want Bill Maher fired, again (Apr '08) Nov '14 RighteousRobert 1,315
News Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1