HBO renews 'Real Time,' satirist Bill Maher to take quick break with tour stop in Arcata Saturday...

Aug 23, 2011 Read more: Humboldt Beacon
The Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. once said: "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." With standards like that, Bill Maher must be one of the most measurable of men. Read more
Tonya

Carmichael, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2011
In college, I walked in on Sean Hannity masturbating to a picture of Ronald Reagen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Politically Incorrect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Maher Afraid Mohammeds, Islam Taking Over ... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Go Blue Forever 15
News People want Bill Maher fired, again (Apr '08) Nov '14 RighteousRobert 1,317
News Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
News Bill Maher Returning to Columbus, 11/9 (Oct '14) Oct '14 simply put 6
News Political comedian Bill Maher to perform in Eva... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Captain Batman 1
News EMMYS: A No-Win Situation For Some Of TV's Bigg... (Nov '13) Nov '13 GaryG 1
News Bob Costas, Colin Goddard topline 'Real Time' o... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mark 1
More from around the web