O'Neal: 'My Family and Tatum May have Sparked Farrah's Cancer'

There are 4 comments on the Jun 23, 2011, ContactMusic.com story titled O'Neal: 'My Family and Tatum May have Sparked Farrah's Cancer'. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Movie veteran Ryan O'Neal has put his reconciliation with estranged daughter Tatum at risk after blaming her for his longtime partner Farrah Fawcett's death in a new TV interview.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

PSL

Jupiter, FL

#1 Jun 24, 2011
Is stealing a 30 million dollar painting grand theft felony? I think so.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I genuinely like Tatum O'Neal, she's very nice, and Ryan O'Neal, he's very nice, wishing them both a genuine, warm smile, and genuine, warm hug from me, and my whole family. I really hope their whole family is doing better, now, too, daily, and continue to.
Laura

Palos Heights, IL

#3 Oct 25, 2011
I think Tatum is a wonderful actress. Ryan & Redmond need long long time rehab.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#5 Oct 26, 2011
I also most definitely do not think that Farrah would have not died had it not been for meeting the O'Neal family. No way. She was a big girl, and knew what she was doing. She was responsible for her own wants, and choices she made in her life. She loved both Ryan and Tatum, just as she loved her son, Redmond, and other people she knew, with all her heart. Thus, no member of the O'Neal family was responsible in any way for Farrah's death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piers Morgan Tonight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Kirk Cameron's Views on Gay Marriage Experi... (May '14) Jun '14 Sexual Bolshevism 16
News Lindsay Lohan talks drugs, booze, rehab, sex (May '13) May '13 Old Sam 1
News Rock Bottom: Piers Morgan Beaten by HLN (Mar '13) Apr '13 Leroy Jones 3
Piers Morgan Get Out Of USA (Apr '13) Apr '13 Leroy Jones 3
Am,azingly Respectful Piers Morgan Observation: (Feb '13) Feb '13 Scott MacKenzie 2
News Piers Morgan goes to shooting range in Texas (Feb '13) Feb '13 disgusted 2
News What national media are saying about the Midlan... (Feb '13) Feb '13 vicent 1
More from around the web