Postage stamps celebrate golden years...

Postage stamps celebrate golden years of TV

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Postage stamps celebrate golden years of TV. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The U.S. Postal Service is going into show biz. Sales began Tuesday of "Early TV Memories" commemorative stamps featuring classic characters from the golden 1950s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Jacksson

Moorestown, NJ

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Just how much money is spent unnecessarily by a business that is losing 7 BILLION DOLLARS each year to create something that is used to fund the movement of envelopes and packages from point A to point B? I'm in no way minimizinfg the contributions to our society of those who have been recognized by having stamps produced in their honor. One stamp design for each of the various denominations would get the job done economically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime US residents, aspiring citizens caught... (Jan '17) Jan '17 tomin cali 1
News The Latest: Cuomo: 6 still in detention at Kenn... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Wildchild 2
News After new rape lawsuit, Baylor says made 'great... (Jan '17) Jan '17 davy 1
News Before "Law & Order," there was Perry Mason (wh... (May '08) May '13 Fa-Foxy 25
Obama Russia's best friend (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ronzo Siwell 2
Obama Failed (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ronzo Siwell 2
perry mason episode (Mar '12) Mar '12 voss123 1
More from around the web