david

Gainesville, FL

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Just goes to show and inspire. you can become rich and famous in spite of being uneducated. Big Hoss, it's "Jaguar" (either the British car or the Jax NFL team) not "Jagwire"
Suzee

Hackensack, NJ

#2 Nov 15, 2013
no sweetie, it's pronounced JAG-WAR. My dad has a Jag and the british lady in his GPS calls it JAG-WAR. and when he went to buy it they made sure he learned to pronounce it right. So Corey got it some what right.
Viewer

Sarasota, FL

#3 Jul 31, 2014
This is a MESSAGE TO RICK ,,,if He just reads these,,,Family or Not,,CHUM is a deficit to ANY BUSINESS,,,There is NO WAY that He would Be/ touch/ or be in the same building that would be a business that I owned,, I thought it was HILARIOUS when He was playing the bowling game and threw the ball through the glass scoreboard,,,Then He had the thought that He could run a Hit and Miss Motor in the last episode,,,I think as a person Chum is a alright guy,,BUT REALLY, You don't see what an IDIOT HE IS ????? Well thats all I have to say about that and It is true,,,Its your shop,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawn Stars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chumlee's and Cory's teeth whitening (Jan '14) Oct 18 Bill 16
pawn stars Oct 2 mr positive 1
Reality TV show to be filmed in Beaufort (Oct '12) Sep '14 annoyed 10
corey (Nov '13) Sep '14 localjo 8
Too much Chumlee (Jun '13) Aug '14 Borear 4
Buying Questions? Aug '14 Hitler 1
Chumlee (Dec '13) Jul '14 Viewer 6

Pawn Stars People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE