Too much Chumlee
Pawner

Fremont, CA

#1 Jun 14, 2013
There has been too much Chumlee lately. He was fine until he started getting more air time than the others. Now it is so bad that I turn the channel. Oh we'll, just another lost viewer.
Dustin

Sedalia, MO

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Doesn't surprise me at all. Was a comment somewhere that his merch sold more than everyone elses in the store.

Since: Aug 14

Fultondale, AL

#3 Aug 21, 2014
Chumlee is very disrespectful even if it's not real I can't stand it he is an asshole that has no respect and talks back will not watch anymore unless he is gone or fired from the show. Don't like him and never will. Show was ok until they brought him in for comic relief .

Since: Aug 14

Fultondale, AL

#4 Aug 21, 2014
Pawner wrote:
There has been too much Chumlee lately. He was fine until he started getting more air time than the others. Now it is so bad that I turn the channel. Oh we'll, just another lost viewer.
Agreed wish they would do like before and only have him on to do a little work he makes me want to change channels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawn Stars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enough with the pawn stars show. Apr '15 JOHN 1
Pawn Stars spreading historical ignorance (Jan '13) Apr '15 gregrvc 11
Chumlee's and Cory's teeth whitening (Jan '14) Apr '15 Damnig 29
Boring, Contrived/Fake humor on Pawnstars Mar '15 CharlieChan 1
Seriously... just change to the Chumlee Show (Dec '14) Jan '15 Randy 3
Inadequate Cory and Chumlee (Oct '14) Dec '14 Seaneroo 2
what episode does corey Harrison drop his new m... (Nov '14) Nov '14 tony 1
More from around the web