a Parks and Recreationa recap: Dirty little secrets

Oct 9, 2009 Full story: Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch

Having not yet watched the latest Office or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and eliminating Friday and Saturday's television offerings from my pool, I admit that the following claim might be under-researchedbut you know what? I'm going to make it anyway: Last night's Parks and Recreation was the most satisfying comedy of the week.

Full Story
Jerry

Palm Desert, CA

#1 Oct 14, 2009
Although it has had a couple of funny moments, "Parks and Recreation" sucks. I tried to watch this show a few times, but it just isn't funny. In fact, I'd be more willing to labeling it as downright lame. Why does NBC insist on trying to cram this show down on throats? I like Amy Poehler, but this show just isn't funny, and that's not only my opinion. Along with "Community", "Parks and Recreation" turned out to be a huge disappointment.
Jerry

Palm Desert, CA

#2 Oct 14, 2009
Yeah. I know no one is forcing me to watch this show, and I am no longer watching it. However, with Amy Poehler in the cast, I was hoping this would be a good show. That's the same reason I was hoping "Community" would be a good show with Chevy Chase and Joel McHale. However, without good writing material, having a good cast alone doesn't necessarily work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parks and Recreation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Poehler Struggles With Sleep Just Like The ... Nov '14 lumphead 1
People mag names Hemsworth 'Sexiest Man Alive' Nov '14 mnjk 1
Rob Lowea s weird DirecTV commercials and why A... Oct '14 Super Rob Lowe 4
TV stars caught in celebrity naked photo leak Sep '14 Big mike 1
Nick Offerman Coming to Santa Rosa's Wells Farg... Sep '14 Anonymous 1
'Sam And Cat' May Not Be Renewed After Jenette ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Ariana Grande 1
Seth Meyers kicks off 'Late Night' gig with Amy... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Responsibility 5
More from around the web