Paul Sr. Dumps His Sons.
First Prev
of 32
Next Last
DKNY

Fredonia, NY

#627 Oct 3, 2011
I can't believe what a scumbag SR is.The way he talks about them on the show is sick.Jr atleast says good things about his dad.But anyways There is a REASON OCC was in Sr basement before Jr started working for him and is going down the tubes now since Jr has been on his own.That says it all
HMMMMWHAT

Warner Robins, GA

#628 Oct 10, 2011
If you don't treat your kids with respect what makes you think they will respect you. Paul Sr is a bully. He kids are a product of what they grew up see.
HMMMMWHAT

Warner Robins, GA

#629 Oct 10, 2011
Saddletramp wrote:
Did you watch the show when Mikey cornered Senior, they went in to the confrence room for privacy, so it was just the two of them and they could talk in front of the Camera of course, and Mikey asked him jsut what the plans or the future for him is at OCC?
If you saw that episode you may remember that Mikey was welcome to stay. He was not asked to leave. But Senior told him that he needed to live up to his contract. But also remember that Mikey approached them and told them he wanted a contract that spelled out what his role at OCC was, this was about two years ago. Mikey was the only one with a contract there, and that is because he drafted his own contract and presented it to the company and insisted that they sign it and use it as his work clarification and agreement. I remember that episode too. They were making fun of it and all cuz he insistd that he have a contract and he was the only one.
Now remember also that Mikey really did not have a job position or title and Senior gave him a job as the Morale Booster and gave him a small budget so he could buy the items he needed to boost morale.
So the contract back fired, Mikey was told at the meeting that he had the contract and all Senior wanted was for him to abide by the contract that Mikey insisted he have.
BUT It was Mikey that told senior that he quit, at that meeting. He was tearful and wanted senior to bring paulie back, and thought that he had the leverage to do it but senior was staying by what happened. Junior quit, and if junior wanted back in he had to come back and agree to work the way that he was expected to work.
Mikey saw that he was now supposed to do something rather than sleep in and show up when ever and do nothing so he quit also. Mike and Junior lazy guys. they do not want to work they want to jus t make the money and do what they want to do. But you knew that.
There is not much said about his daughter on the show. I have not researched it so I am just guessing that she has some ill feeling too about daddy.
Senior - What did he do??? I want to know so i do Not do the same thing. If YA Know what I mean.
I also agree that Danny is not lazy and in his interview with the one I posted earlier He actually sounded like he did not have a beef with senior.
I think Junior stirred everyone up and got them all angry at him and it is a show of strength at that time to rebell against daddy.
I still think Junior has a maga temper and maybe t is worse that seniors?? He just does not know when to quit.
you really need to get some rest Saddletramp. You are a big Sr fan. Sr is a cheat and will screw anyone over.
Wade T E

Los Angeles, CA

#630 Oct 31, 2011
Paul Sr. Is a poster man for how to be "the worst father in history"! How does that guy sleep at night? It seems delusional and such a ego maniac. I bet he has never admitted to making a mistake in his life. Its sad he forgets being a total drunk that shouldn't of ever deserved his kids forgiving him then. It's sad he can't see how much of an ass he is. I think everyone on the show that works for him would agree but only work there for his money. I only watch the show
to see Paul Jr. and be successful.
cajun dude

Brea, CA

#631 Nov 6, 2011
Wade T E wrote:
Paul Sr. Is a poster man for how to be "the worst father in history"! How does that guy sleep at night? It seems delusional and such a ego maniac. I bet he has never admitted to making a mistake in his life. Its sad he forgets being a total drunk that shouldn't of ever deserved his kids forgiving him then. It's sad he can't see how much of an ass he is. I think everyone on the show that works for him would agree but only work there for his money. I only watch the show
to see Paul Jr. and be successful.
Again, they decided to hold his pass against Sr. after he made them rich.
jake

Oshkosh, WI

#632 Jan 17, 2012
that show sucks' there a bunch of dramma queens & that's how they play there audence to get them to watch there shows & buy there junk. they would put OCC on used tampaxs if they thought they could make a buck of of some schumk. they sit back counting there money & laughfing at the people that watch there shows, any bike I've built you could ride any where' you couldn't ride theres very far would be my bet.
Fuck OCC
nolan

Taguig, Philippines

#633 Jan 31, 2012
i believe it would be great if rick join paul jr design
FRANZTTIME

Manlius, NY

#634 Feb 17, 2012
PAUL SR DOES SUCK BIG TIME HE IS THE REASON HIS BOYS DONT TALK HIM.HE IS VERY SELFISH AND GOING VERY LONELY THE REST OF HIS LIFE .
andy millett

Statesville, NC

#635 Mar 24, 2012
Steve reminds me of a buzzard circling, waiting ,what does he do ? yes Man thats it
outspoken

Manchester, UK

#636 Mar 24, 2012
have been watching this show from the start.Saddens me to see father and sons this way.....really hope they get back together,life is too short
Radical

Parramatta, Australia

#637 Mar 30, 2012
Well said!!!
Choppman68 wrote:
<quoted text> Havent been on this site in ages. Seems not to many others have as well. Finally caught some clips of the new season, as we were without power here for a few days bc of the storm. If anyone even responds to ya here, about half blame sr half JR. Im not sure if you saw the Cadillac "buildoff" but apparently Jr's bike got way more votes than Sr's etc. But, after watching some of the after show clips, it was just as I suspected. JR is very good at hanging trinkets all over his bikes yet he never takes into consideration the functionality of any of his "creations" also,as I pointed out in the past on this forum, Jr in all his years involved in bikes, never thought it was necessary to aquire the skills that any great bike builder should posses. The Cadillac build showed a lot of things if anyone cared to look a little deeper than the "trick" stuff like Jr's air thingy so his bike could rest on an unfunctional exhaust. OCC designed and engineered way more on their bike than Jr did. Jr always has, even in his days at OCC wanted to outsource most of the things that went on his bikes, which caused major arguements with his Dad. Sr always felt that he bought the equipment, hired qualified people to run the equipment so, he wanted as much in house done as possible. Jr with his new company, goes out and buys an expensive flowjet machine, yet the only set of wheels he did in house was the anti-venom. He now partners with renegade wheels. So i guess that big expensive machine serves no purpose in his shop other than for Vinnie to use his limited skills to turn out small trinkets. I cant imagine that machine being worth the investment to only crank out a couple of bolt on items per bike. JR will always choose the easier path because thats what he has always done. As I have said many times, I dont believe Jr's shop wouldve ever survived if it hadnt been for the show and the corp builds that the show sends his way, as he STILL hasnt built a bike for a regular customer, at least to my knowledge he hasnt. He also stated 3 years ago he had "no interest" in being involved with bikes because he was a "designer" well, when all of his attempts to be a designer failed miserably, he returned to bikes because he found out real quick that without a tv show, his "talents" werent in much demand. Sr certainly has his problems, and is in no way perfect, but, he DID in fact help make the 2 laziest human beings that I may have ever saw, into millionaires. If not for the platform he provided, and the success, which he shared, no one would know, or care who Paul Teutel Jr or Mikey Teutel are
nyer

Davenport, FL

#638 Apr 13, 2012
Think about this. If you know anything about choppers you would know ANYBODY can do what they do. Look back on any of their bike builds, and pay attention. They would order 90% the things to build a bike and then put it together and then have nubbs do another killer paint job and take all the credit. The whole chopper thing was a fad and these guys got lucky with the whole tv thing. In the beginning they built over priced junk for people like Jay leno, will smith, snap on tools, ect.... now they build over priced junk for companys that we never really heard of, and no more major celebs. The only reason they are still on tv is becouse it's ALL about there drama.
anthony

Mayville, WI

#639 Apr 23, 2012
The thing is here ever since junior been out of occ
paul sr has been more low temped but be been trying to reach out to both his sons sr,danny are already speaking to each other so jr saying his dad does not have a family is not true
yanki66

Newington, CT

#640 May 21, 2012
paul sr isnt a bad guy and neither is jr. but sr gave his son everything. and ur right if it wasnt for the tv show these guys wouldnt be million airs there both good at what they do but i think jr is in fault for leaving his father in the end. sr had no busines taking it to the courts
PaulThethird

Dunkirk, NY

#641 May 23, 2012
yanki66 wrote:
paul sr isnt a bad guy and neither is jr. but sr gave his son everything. and ur right if it wasnt for the tv show these guys wouldnt be million airs there both good at what they do but i think jr is in fault for leaving his father in the end. sr had no busines taking it to the courts
First of all, Junior was FIRED, he didn't just arbitrarily walk out. The court battle was over Juniors 20% stake in the company. Senior wanted it but wasn't willing to pay for it. The court case was over the VALUE of Juniors 20%. You can say Senior gave the boys everything, but the fact is that Senior would have nothin to give had it not been for Juniors design skill and ability.

Forget about the whole Junior/Senior thing for a minute. Act like it never happened. Now, would a real man F over his son in the iron works business and end up making him pay for it twice like Senior did to Danny? Senior should've gone to jail for that fiasco alone.
John

Louisville, KY

#642 Sep 5, 2012
I basically put all this on the dad. They've got a successful show, they make a lot of money, they are producing cool bikes. Why is there a problem? There wasn't. There never was a problem. Jr., Vinnie and the other guys would be working on the bikes and then every now and then Sr. would come out of his office and start screaming and cussing at Jr........as if something major was wrong, and nothing was wrong. That guy just has huge anger issues, overacted to insignificant things and was always in Jr.'s face. Did he need to be? No.

Bottom line, his biggest gripe was when Jr. came in late or took a long lunch. Really, you work with your own son, you always have your bikes on time, they always have cool designs you are extremely successful yet you have to scream at your son every show for this stupid stuff? It never had to go down like that and it did because of Sr.'s anger and control issues.

Jr. was a real laid back guy, he is very creative and made some really cool bikes for the company. Why do you go off the deep end if he comes in at 7:20 one day instead of 7:00? So what? I never understood why Sr. would go off about stupid stuff. Get mad if you guys miss a deadline. They never missed deadlines. They worked all day and night on certain occassions to make deadlines.

Sr.'s attitude and personality toward Jr. was always off kilter. He always went insane for no reason and ruined their relationship.

It never had to be like it was, the dad was the one who made their relationship so bad.
pete

Coimbra, Portugal

#643 Sep 26, 2012
Wow it's amazing, you all seem to actually give a shit about this family even though they are a bunch of people you don't know from Adam. Go away, get a life, look after your own family
Marten Purdy

UK

#644 Oct 26, 2012
yoda wrote:
In all the years I've been breathing, a long time, I've never encountered such a turd as Paul Sr. He instigated this family fight to rid himself of both sons. Paul Jr. and Mikey should walk away, forget him. Make a life for yourselves without Paul Sr..
The man is a meglomaniac, an egomaniac and an asshole.
You just don't treat your sons like so much rancid garbage. You just don't do that.
And as for the rest of us? I say we all stop watching the show. Why put money in his pocket?
Yep Yoda is printing the same what I thinking that old is verry sick and you see it on the TV poinitnig his finger forward and stamming like a angry moron that have a IQ below standard.
Yeh I hate that old dressing all the years the same dirty shirt and pant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Choppers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) May '15 re bradford 171
News Orange County Choppers casting/hiring for on- a... (Apr '13) Apr '15 Walker 10
News So Long Teutuls! American Chopper Cancelled By ... (Nov '12) Jan '15 buginfested 40
News Donald Trump Tells Paul Sr. To Disinherit Paul ... (Feb '12) Jan '15 Suz 34
Paul Sr;'s weight loss (Dec '09) Nov '14 Tim killen 444
Return of Orange County Choppers (Feb '14) May '14 Not a fan 4
News This Insane 'Dragon Bike' Was Made For A Chines... (May '14) May '14 Daniel w Harrison 2
More from around the web