Paul Sr. Dumps His Sons.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#184 Mar 5, 2010
nasty cock sore wrote:
also i type quick and it didn't take long cletis
What in the world are you talking about??
It looks like you type so quick that maybe there is not a lot of thought in the message.

I can not follow them, I am not an idiot either They make no sense.
Nosher

UK

#185 Mar 5, 2010
I am from the UK and have been watching the show since the Jet Bike -(yes, that WAS the first episode!)

You all need to watch this one again as it clearly shows the 'strained'(yet, interesting) relationship between son and father (and this was before Mikey and Vinnie were on the scene) and it is riveting television....it really was....I remember seeing Paul Snr explain in a later documentary that he was NOT happy how the family had been portrayed and this was because there were no 'camera' induced behaviours...

Even when Vinnie joined, it was still what I considered to be '1st class' entertainment - trying to sort out the design problems without an adolescent nerd in front of a computer talking complete bollocks and who had obviously overdosed on RedBull.....

.....the program was about a 'close team'...The Vinnie -> Jnr relationship was really entertaining...

Mikey joined and then Ricks input becomes more 'visual' in the show, further enhanced the viewing....

Also, in these earlier episodes, you get to see how the paint job comes together - I found this fascinating - Justin and Nubs are real geniuses imho, as you see from start to finish how the paint ideas develop....

It all started to go wrong for me, when the whole idea of 'design sign offs' became a must and Jason got more air time....

The departure of Vinnie was a big blow (to me, anyways, as I really enjoyed the banter between Vinnie and Jr).

After that the show changed - and changed for the worse.

TLC has done the right thing by pulling the show, as it does not have the appeal that it had the in the early seasons....

The last series is now on satellite here in the UK, but I don't think I will be watching the final few shows - they are absolutely lame and bear no resemblance to what attracted me with this series in the first place....which is a real shame (this weeks episode, lawyers turned up with Jnr and - well, doesn't really matter - I switched channels!)

No one is really to blame for the shows downfall - its not Snr, not Jnr, Not Vinnie, not Mikey - but because they are not in the workshop together building bikes, all of the 'magnetic chemistry' that used to have me literally glued to the screen, has gone......

I wish family the best of luck and thanks for the years of entertainment you gave me...

Nosh.
garfieM

Wincanton, UK

#186 Mar 14, 2010
hey man....all good things come to an end. hehehehe.
garfieM

Wincanton, UK

#187 Mar 14, 2010
come to think of it...all bad things come to an end too. hahahaha
mike cannon

Enumclaw, WA

#188 Mar 19, 2010
when paul sr got mad at that young kid who did all those great paint jobs during the first year or so, i knew he would get rid of anyone if he figured he could get the job done on the cheap!!!! then after a couple years of all the stress in the shop you knew it was just a matter of time before vinnie got sick of all paul sr screaming at him because paul jr started disappearing. mikey tried to smooth things out as much as he could[mikey probably kept the show going for 2 or 3 years]don't tell me he was worthless to that show!!!the last few bikes were crap!!! well i hope there all happy, one or two of them would'nt bend so now they'll all lose out!!!!!! give me a chance!!

Location hidden

#189 Mar 19, 2010
mike cannon wrote:
when paul sr got mad at that young kid who did all those great paint jobs during the first year or so, i knew he would get rid of anyone if he figured he could get the job done on the cheap!!!! then after a couple years of all the stress in the shop you knew it was just a matter of time before vinnie got sick of all paul sr screaming at him because paul jr started disappearing. mikey tried to smooth things out as much as he could[mikey probably kept the show going for 2 or 3 years]don't tell me he was worthless to that show!!!the last few bikes were crap!!! well i hope there all happy, one or two of them would'nt bend so now they'll all lose out!!!!!! give me a chance!!
Give You a Chance Huh?

That is a great idea Of course I do not know you, but the idea is great. Why not have auditions? Have the best of the best on a show to build bikes for OCC. have then then be the employees and see how that works out.

I could be interesting if not chaos.....

lol What a trip...
johnny bollocks

Basingstoke, UK

#190 Mar 22, 2010
he he i love it, but i tell you what, im glad this pish is finished just sat through a punishing 15 mins watchin jnr design a fkn dog park what has this shite coming too a dog park what the fck a big field with a fence around it some designing theyre all wankers man

Location hidden

#191 Mar 22, 2010
johnny bollocks wrote:
he he i love it, but i tell you what, im glad this pish is finished just sat through a punishing 15 mins watchin jnr design a fkn dog park what has this shite coming too a dog park what the fck a big field with a fence around it some designing theyre all wankers man
nt that something else?? uld you have ever thought to place grass in the park?? and a place for the puppies to romp in the sand??

All of that is way over my head. I would have only thought of fire hydrants and plastic bag dispensers and BIG Garbage cans.

Junior is a Genious IQ of what 75??
KEN

Greenup, KY

#192 Mar 30, 2010
Paul will go back to the alcohol. Mikey will make a million dollars being Mikey and Paul Jr. will start his own bike business.
Saddletramp

El Dorado Hills, CA

#193 Mar 30, 2010
KEN wrote:
Paul will go back to the alcohol. Mikey will make a million dollars being Mikey and Paul Jr. will start his own bike business.
Well I do not mean to be argumentative But I would put $20.00 that Senior will remain the same But become more driven with success. If anything he will be too busy to do anything that would harm the his body as he is now off of Steroids too,(It seems).
Mikey Will be the one back on booze. He will do his stand up and as we know most of them are in Bars or clubs that sell booze, and it is not a wise thing for and alcoholic to work so close to the demon rum...
Junior will crash and burn, and end up on wellfare, and/or having his wife bring in the money, cuz he spent all he had on cars, T Shirts, Ball Hats and sleeveless shirts.
there will be a problem in that he Made her sign a pre nupt. and it will work in reverse, as she will be the one wih the money when they split cuz he is his fathers son and there will be at least two marriages. Denise will not have to share a single penny with him.
backdoorbob

Seattle, WA

#194 Mar 31, 2010
I heard Jr. was ordered by the court to stay away from and stop meddling in the affairs of OCC shop. Seems like he stooping real low now and maybe getting desperate. There's a link to an article on the TLC American Chopper message board ( sorry I can't link here).
What do you think...?

Location hidden

#195 Mar 31, 2010
Here is a copy and paste of the article I found:

By Meghan E. Murphy
Times Herald-Record
Posted: March 27, 2010 - 2:00 AM
GOSHEN An ordinary conference turned into an all-day hearing Tuesday, at which Justice Lewis Lubell ordered Paul Teutul Jr. to stop meddling in Orange County Choppers business.

The state Supreme Court justice is considering a lawsuit by Paul Teutul Sr. of Orange County Choppers against his son, Paulie, over a buyout of the son's 20 percent share.

On March 10, Lubell ordered that Paulie have unfettered access to the company's documents and accountants. But he took that away this week, after Senior's attorneys claimed Paulie was abusing the ruling.

Attorney Richard Mahon said Orange County Choppers employees and accountants almost immediately began receiving numerous demands directly from Paulie for information outside the scope of valuing the company.

Mahon said that Paulie even tried to hire some of the company's employees away from the business and asked them to delete information.

Paulie's attorney, Bill Larkin, was unavailable for comment.

Mahon said Lubell ordered a cooling-off period of 30 days, in which Paulie is not allowed to set foot at Choppers headquarters, contact employees, or interfere with the business. He also stopped the pretrial phase of discovery among attorneys in the case.

The two sides will meet in court again April 23.

[email protected]

Paulie is wanting too much. His ego is again writing the by line he can not live up to.

Good luck to all of them and let the courts sort it out ans see what is up.

Junior I hope will learn that he must work for a living that nothing will be given to him. You have to earn what you get.
r weiner

Florence, SC

#196 Apr 3, 2010
While I a staunch defender of Sr and know much about him on a more personal level over the past several months, in fairness - let's give Jr the benefit of the doubt.
I am not sure if Jr truly grasps that he is involved in a multimillion dollar business and, as such, must behave in a professional and legal manner at all times.
I think Jr will finally come to grips with the realization that it isn't about "Dad" - It is about business. The "Dad" issues are separate. That is how the world works.
Perhaps this is just the shake up Jr needed. Let's just keep watching and hope for the best for all.
r weiner

Florence, SC

#197 Apr 3, 2010
Wow,I apologise for my poor grammar in the previous post. Not quite enough coffee this morning.
Paul

Manchester, UK

#198 Apr 3, 2010
I seem to remember Snr screwing over his other son Danny over somthing to do with Orange County Iron Works a while ago, now they do not speak at all, so Jnr should know that his dad has form when it comes to stiffing his sons when it suits him most, so Jnr should watch his back because i am pretty sure that his dad would/will do a brutus on him if he has to IMO.

Location hidden

#199 Apr 3, 2010
Paul wrote:
I seem to remember Snr screwing over his other son Danny over somthing to do with Orange County Iron Works a while ago, now they do not speak at all, so Jnr should know that his dad has form when it comes to stiffing his sons when it suits him most, so Jnr should watch his back because i am pretty sure that his dad would/will do a brutus on him if he has to IMO.
Now lets think about this one.... Did HE Screw him over?? Really, and just how was he screwing?? I never got that at all from all of the shows I watched.
What I remember is that Danny was quoted as he was angry at Senior, and they never said what it was about. But he did buy the Iron Works Company from Senior, But the details were never mentioned.

I took it to mean that Danny was angry with his daddy the same reason the other boys were and this went back to his childhood, and not the business.

If it were me in that situation I would have never done it if I thought I was going to be screwed over. i would not have even stepped up to the plate. I would have dropped it all and not been involved.

I have a feeling that the two are different and not related at all. Danny bought the business and probaly got an OK deal, or why would he have done business with someone that I was angry with if it was not a good deal. But then I did contradict myself by saying that if he was angry with daddy he probably would not wanted to buy from him.

It was pretty much shown that from the start that Senior will never be the father of the year. His drug/alcohol use really screwed him over or maybe it was his own testosterone to begin with, before he used and abused anything. Sooo I do not ever remember anyone saying Danny was screwed over. From what I have ever seen of Danny he does not look like he is a very approachable guy to begin with. He jumped on the I Hated awfully quick when Junior and Mikey decided to do what it is they are doing as the conspiring against Senior. All of the boys have issues with Daddy, and they need to work that out. They own that issue, and the issues with the businesses, the Iron works and the OCC are different. I guess they are trying to hurt him where they know it will hurt most. The Big Bussiness that OCC has turned into.

I have always been curious about Danny's issues, so I have been watching closely to see what it was all about. No mention as to why Danny was upset with senior. Except that he was. The anger he has seems so deep seated that is must go back to childhood. Danny is the youngest boy. So he would have seen all of the bad stuff but also he could have seen some of the good stuff depending on when senior cleaned up. So I am very interested in what Danny has to be upset about.

So if any one really knows please post it.
Lynyrd

Southport, NC

#200 Apr 4, 2010
Saddletramp, If you do a little research you will find that Danny did in fact get the crappy end of the stick on the ironworks. Here's a short synopsis of what transpired:

During the timeframe when the ironworks was being sold to Danny, there was a lawsuit against the irownworks for failure to provide materials to a contractor as contracted. To avoid paying the lawsuit, the ironworks was then transferred into Paulie's name and then a new company was established. The assets from the old company were "sold" to the new company for way less than they we're worth. Then the old company declared bankruptcy and the new company was sold to Danny. The bankruptcy trustee - the gent who works for the government - filed a fraud suit against Sr., Paulie and Danny saying they intentionally played musical assets attempting to not pay damages on the original lawsuit and avoid paying creditors. In the decision by the courts, only Danny was held liable, the other two Teutuls we're not named and Danny had to pay the creditors and damages to the contractor that filed the original lawsuit in the half million area.

That is why Danny does not speak to his father. All this information is available on the net if you care to verify it and I believe that you are right that this wasn't mentioned on the show.

Why is it that the three brothers get along and none of them talk to their father?

Location hidden

#201 Apr 4, 2010
Lynyrd wrote:
Saddletramp, If you do a little research you will find that Danny did in fact get the crappy end of the stick on the ironworks. Here's a short synopsis of what transpired:
During the timeframe when the ironworks was being sold to Danny, there was a lawsuit against the irownworks for failure to provide materials to a contractor as contracted. To avoid paying the lawsuit, the ironworks was then transferred into Paulie's name and then a new company was established. The assets from the old company were "sold" to the new company for way less than they we're worth. Then the old company declared bankruptcy and the new company was sold to Danny. The bankruptcy trustee - the gent who works for the government - filed a fraud suit against Sr., Paulie and Danny saying they intentionally played musical assets attempting to not pay damages on the original lawsuit and avoid paying creditors. In the decision by the courts, only Danny was held liable, the other two Teutuls we're not named and Danny had to pay the creditors and damages to the contractor that filed the original lawsuit in the half million area.
That is why Danny does not speak to his father. All this information is available on the net if you care to verify it and I believe that you are right that this wasn't mentioned on the show.
Why is it that the three brothers get along and none of them talk to their father?
Oops My Bad.

Everyone jumps on Senior and I just dont think he is that bad. I think he is being dumped on by his kids because they are lazy. I do understand that he may have had a role in that, creating lazy kids But I think he is the uinder dog and I am one that will look for the positive in any situation. I see all of these posting that are so negitive and angry. It sparked something in me to choose sides. Plus I have worked for the same type of person and my father was not the father of the year type, I turned out OK. So why can't his kids pull thier pants up by themselves and get on with life?

Location hidden

#202 Apr 4, 2010
Lynyrd
Newport, NC

I just finished reading 5 articles re: the reasurch that you suggest I do. It is as I thought It is all interpretation. What I fund pretty much said that Danny was involved all along the way, That Senior sold the business to Paulie, and Paulie sold it to Danny. So there goes that statement that Senior Dumped on Danny. It was Junior... It seemed that Danny was owner of the business for a while before they got into the financial trouble, and that all three of them are complicite with the cover up et al.

Copy and past a copuple of things I found:

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...

The lawyer representing Daniel Teutul and his company, Orange County Ironworks LLC, said in an interview yesterday that the sale between the two brothers' businesses did not involve any fraud

"The assets weren't moved. They were purchased," said Terry Devine.

In 2003, O.C. Iron Works agreed to supply steel to Turner for a school Turner was building in Queens. According to court papers filed by Turner, O.C. Iron Works notified Turner in November 2003 that it wasn't able to perform the required work.
Turner terminated the contract. The company was forced to find a new steel supplier, resulting in delays in the school project and added expense.
In early 2004, Turner sued O.C. Iron Works.

To the outside world, the two companies might have been indistinguishable. They did business under the same name and at the same addresses, and used the same phone number. The new company took on numerous customers of the old company.

Daniel Teutul subcontracted the work from the new company to the old company, and set the prices low enough to ensure that the new company made a profit, the complaint claims

Daniel Teutul's lawyer, Devine, suggested the timing of the sale and the Turner lawsuit was a coincidence.
"Dan desired to have his own business, and started his own business," Devine said. "The Choppers had taken off, and Paul, the son, who owned O.C. Iron Works Inc. " wasn't interested in the iron works anymore."

Location hidden

#203 Apr 4, 2010
Lynard,

This one is very interesting in that Danny liked his dad sort of and this wa writen in 2008, not that long ago. He said he thought Senior was a good role model in that he had good work ethic. That is interesting isn't it?

Copy and Paste:
The Unknown Teutuls, Part I: Daniel
Friday, June 13, 2008

http://www.realitybug.com/americanchopper/new...

Daniel Teutul is Paul Senior's second son, born in 1977, about two years after Paulie. He is two years older than his brother Mikey, and six years older than the youngest Teutul, Cristin. In Orange County Choppers: The Tale of the Teutuls, his mother Paula recalls, "Danny was always the serious and responsible member of the crew. Unlike his three siblings, he was neat and tidy." Like his brother Paulie though, Danny started working at his dad's steel shop, Orange County Ironworks, at a young age, 13, and was never the typical, lazy "bosses son," skating by on his family connections. Both Danny and Pauli worked hard in the ironworks, at first sweeping, painting, welding, working overtime and weekends, then moving up to supervise. Though Pauli is quick to recall that his dad only had "working supervisors," who were expected to work hard alongside those they managed.
Like Pauli, work was something Dan had in common with his dad. He wasn't affected much by his dad's drinking, he barely remembers it. His home life, as he recalls, was good, "I think my father could have given me more advice and guidance. But the big thing he did was get up and go to work every day." Hard work and a desire to excel drove Danny to learn everything he could about steel-working, mechanics, and construction. And most of his skill he acquired first hand, on the job. Insightful, serious, and determined to succeed, Danny seems to be more the businessman than his brothers. By the time his mom and dad were divorced in 1995, when he was just 18, Danny was ready to take over the business. By this time Senior was ready to take time off from his workaholic days at the ironworks and concentrate on building bikes. And Senior increasingly called Paulie, who was head of OC Ironworks biggest department, in to help with the design and fabrication of the bikes. Dannie took over the day-to-day management of Orange County Ironworks and by the time he was 27 was owner of his own company of the same name.

While he feels he learned a lot about being a manager and a leader from his dad, Danny is proud that his management style is different. He is willing to take risks, but there is more planning and fewer snap decisions. He is in charge, but not pushy or arrogant. There is more communication, lots less yelling..

Other than that, he likes being out of the spotlight. He can see how being a public persona has complicated his father's and brothers' lives: "I know they like the fame, but I don't know how much they enjoy it.

He loves the show though. He feels it's real, unlike so much "fake reality" TV. "The show is real because I've seen them fight a million times in the steel shop." While some of it is probably staged, he thinks "98%" of the fights are real.
"Right now I see myself not as on the outside, but as free." He gets to enjoy some of the perks of the OCC success and he likes that he attend a bike show and not be recognized. "I can still go out in public. I'm like the mysterious third Osbourne." Still, sometimes people want to be buddies with him as soon as they learn his last name. And at times its hard not to feel overshadowed by everything OCC has become. At the end of the day though, Danny can go home and just enjoy his family--his wife Tara and kids Gabriela and Danny boy--and his success in the steel-working business. "My life is quieter, and sometimes I think they're the ones who should be jealous of me."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Choppers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Odie is a complete liar (Feb '11) Apr '17 Mad max 62
Paul Teutul Jr. (Nov '08) Mar '17 Mikey wannabe 528
News So Long Teutuls! American Chopper Cancelled By ... (Nov '12) Mar '17 Mikey wannabe 41
Update on the OCC lawsuit (Apr '11) Feb '17 Bob 43
News Donald Trump Tells Paul Sr. To Disinherit Paul ... (Feb '12) Dec '16 Smitty 35
OCC Previous Locations (Sep '11) Nov '16 Team 5050 6
I smell a rat in OCC production crew (Dec '10) Jun '16 manonman 35
More from around the web