RIP Gus. He sure seemed like man's best friend
JoeJoe

North Anson, ME

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Gussy was a good boy... see you in heaven
JIpjob

Bremerton, WA

#3 Dec 16, 2010
Gus was just an innocent bystander in a world of misfits! See you in dogie land.
Judy8

Salem, NH

#4 Dec 16, 2010
I was deeply sad to here about Gus. I thought he would of been ok after hearing he needed an operation. I know how much Gus meant to SR. Watch the show for years. I'm a animal lover myself.
Shayla

Albemarle, NC

#5 Dec 21, 2010
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. It's always hard to lose a pet. He seemed like a very sweet dog. A gentle giant.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 22, 2010
I will miss gus. He looked so much like Sr it was unbelievable. Sr's mustash chops and the way Gus's mouth hung it was like from the same mold. I thought Gus was funny. I loved it that he took gus to a steak dinner with the crew.

The bigger breeds for some reason have a shorter life span, than the smaller breeds. So I hope sr and the other dog get along as well as Gus did with Sr.
Jay A Feely

Clarion, PA

#7 Dec 26, 2010
Paul sr shows more compassion for gus then he does his sons ,crying like a baby for gus but no simular tears for jr or mike or dan whats wrong there hmmmm???
Slammer

Bayonne, NJ

#8 Dec 26, 2010
Jay A Feely wrote:
Paul sr shows more compassion for gus then he does his sons ,crying like a baby for gus but no simular tears for jr or mike or dan whats wrong there hmmmm???
I hear you, but I'm sure if something happened to one of his sons he'd be devastated. That's why, if this whole thing is not a farce, he should be working harder to reconcile.From what I have seen in episodes over the years, it seems under that gruff facade he can be sentimental.
Sonny

Dearborn Heights, MI

#9 May 17, 2011
Seen the show last night. Seen for the first time Gus had passed. Looks to me about the same time I lost my Pal Sonny, so know how Sr. feels. It's so hard to say the least! Tuff guys hurt too!
indian dave

West Chester, OH

#10 May 17, 2011
At least one member of the family is at peace. The rest of you deserve what you get. These people reaffirm the notion that money does not equal class.
Choppman68

Buzzards Bay, MA

#11 May 20, 2011
indian dave wrote:
At least one member of the family is at peace. The rest of you deserve what you get. These people reaffirm the notion that money does not equal class.
A very true statement there. Money is the main cause of all the bad relationships in that family. BOTH SR JR and Mickey are greedy and that, in part is why none of them can get along
SR rules

Calhoun, GA

#12 May 20, 2011
Uhhh,ummm,uhhh,ummm,I'm gonna uhhh,ummm,uhhh,ummm miss uhhh,ummmm,uhhh you know,uhhh,ummm,uhhh,Gus,and ummm,uhhh,ummm,uhhh,i got this idear,uhhh,ummm,uhhh,ummm,uhhh ,ummm,uhhh,ummm,uhhh,ummm (sound of gunshot as Gus commits suicide).
Mad Dog

Swanton, VT

#13 May 20, 2011
R.I.P Gus. Sorry for your loss Paul and Beth.
PaulinAZ

Black Canyon City, AZ

#14 May 22, 2011
SR rules wrote:
Uhhh,ummm,uhhh,ummm,I'm gonna uhhh,ummm,uhhh,ummm miss uhhh,ummmm,uhhh you know,uhhh,ummm,uhhh,Gus,and ummm,uhhh,ummm,uhhh,i got this idear,uhhh,ummm,uhhh,ummm,uhhh ,ummm,uhhh,ummm,uhhh,ummm (sound of gunshot as Gus commits suicide).
I freakin love it!!!!!!
frank ta tank

AOL

#15 May 24, 2011
paul sorry for your lost gus is resting... god blesss him,,, and stop fighting with jr , you made him, what he is,,,,, he has a lot now,,,, you are a great man,, again god blesss gus

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16 May 24, 2011
I was trying to send an email to you But for some reason I could not do it. So I came over to a site that is not used by all for this lessage to you: I realize I will be found and the attacks will continue. It just pisses me off that I can not post on here with out being harrassed. But... it is what it is.

I owe you an apology and I really mean it. I did react badly. Up until that last day I posted on this I was treating it all as a joke, and I was trying to end it by ignoring him. I would get on here and post and not react to thier remarks. But...

your post to me seemed like you and all of the others had jumped on me, and I had no support out there. Now do not get me wrong this is not a chosing sides or popularity sort of thing. That day those two, Truth hurts and the other one mopar nut have this vendetta. I know why Truth is pissed off and he has no reason to be because he started his but the other one I have no idea what his problem is. I really do think he is boarderline retarded and was given a computer just so the others around him do not have to deal with him on his terms.

Well that day I got pissed off, it is relativly hard for people to do that on here, but it happened.

What I wrote to you was wrong in that I was mad and I was not thinking, and I just plain did not think before I wrote. It sounded like i was accusing you of plagerism, and I know that is no the case. I was angry and if that creton had been any where close to me I would have crushed him for sure.

So I wrote about your posts and it came out wrong. I was trying to say that we have had the same mind set on this all along and that you would write it in one thread and I would do the same in a different thread and it was funny to me that we had the samethoughts and that we posted them in similar times but in different threads. But it came out as though I was accusing you of some thing. I have never been this mad in my life when I wrote that other post.

I am writing this as and email cuz I do not want to stir up the monkeys in the zoo.(For some reason it would not send as an email or message on this site.) But I wanted to let you know I had made a mistake and I was sorry. I hope you can understand this and so forth I am not looking to have you over for dinner or anything, But I am a decent guy, and I am not the trouble maker that it looked like. I was having fun with them and then I saw it was out of hand and was trying to stop it. But that too ended up back in my face as well.

So for what-ever it is worth I am sorry about the misunderstanding. I am sorry about all of the crap that those idiots stirred up. I was trying to stop it. We saw how that turned out. If a decent guy plays with a set of decent rules But the others are not well it does not work out well does it?

A friend Jeff
Choppman68 wrote:
<quoted text> A very true statement there. Money is the main cause of all the bad relationships in that family. BOTH SR JR and Mickey are greedy and that, in part is why none of them can get along
dcfromkc

Lockhart, TX

#17 Jun 3, 2011
Where could I send a memorial for Gus? Normally I send pet memorials to Texas A&M school of veternian medicine. Do Senior have a favorite animal charity he'd prefer the meorial be sent to?
Gus committed suicide

Calhoun, GA

#18 Jun 3, 2011
dcfromkc wrote:
Where could I send a memorial for Gus? Normally I send pet memorials to Texas A&M school of veternian medicine. Do Senior have a favorite animal charity he'd prefer the meorial be sent to?
Ummmm,uhhh,ummm,uhhhh,ummmm,uh hhh.Send it to the Insitute for Really Bad Public Speakers.
sylvia

United States

#19 Jun 30, 2012
R.i.p poor guss & you did look like your dad paul sr.
RXR

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Jul 8, 2012
sylvia wrote:
R.i.p poor guss & you did look like your dad paul sr.
Sr had dog sex ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Choppers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Tells Paul Sr. To Disinherit Paul ... (Feb '12) Dec 29 Smitty 35
OCC Previous Locations (Sep '11) Nov '16 Team 5050 6
I smell a rat in OCC production crew (Dec '10) Jun '16 manonman 35
Odie is a complete liar (Feb '11) Apr '16 ftghb 61
News Orange County Chopper Teutul Loses Pet, "Gussy"... (Dec '10) Jan '16 Rachiebabes 19
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Nov '15 budster 173
News Orange County Choppers casting/hiring for on- a... (Apr '13) Apr '15 Walker 10
More from around the web