Vinnie DiMartino left Orange County C...

Vinnie DiMartino left Orange County Choppers to start a new sho...

There are 144 comments on the Calgary Herald story from Feb 22, 2008, titled Vinnie DiMartino left Orange County Choppers to start a new sho.... In it, Calgary Herald reports that:

The World of Wheels runs Friday 3 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Admission is $14, children six to 12 $5, five and under free.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Calgary Herald.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#152 Mar 25, 2011
Now someone from Redondo Beach California tossing that type of barb at some one. Now that is Funny. HAHAHAHA ROFLMAO - Redondo Beach Cal, and tossing crap at some one. LOL
Evel K wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Ricky Boy that was a little harsh. I know you are a talanted wrapper- You wrap burritos at Taco Bell. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
non biker

United States

#153 Apr 17, 2011
billy lane wrote:
<quoted text>It was never about the bike -name 5 people wyou know ever bought a OCC chopper ,nada. Its about the rights and merch people . These guys get credit for the merch making it ,reoccuring revenue which are produced overseas.
I don't know anyone that bought any custom bikes from any of the few builders that I recognize the name. Everyone I know with bikes has the common company names.
Rob

Littleton, CO

#154 May 10, 2011
Duane wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,ha keep it to yourself. Obviously ya' don't own a bike or if you do it's some rice rocket. The guys at my place watch it 'cause we're all chopper owners.
It is you who is lame Duane......
roger kinney

Holly Springs, NC

#155 Aug 31, 2011
hi vinney ;my name is roger kinney chief petty officer retired united states navy. writing to see if you could make a series of bike for chief pettty officer which is being lost in naval tradition.... if you ask any chief petty officer they will tell you that we train the united states navy recricutes ocs or enlisted....so hopefully this message will be in your email box.... please reply... what bike are you building now.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Choppers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Odie is a complete liar (Feb '11) Apr 10 ftghb 61
News Orange County Chopper Teutul Loses Pet, "Gussy"... (Dec '10) Jan '16 Rachiebabes 19
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Nov '15 budster 173
News Orange County Choppers casting/hiring for on- a... (Apr '13) Apr '15 Walker 10
News So Long Teutuls! American Chopper Cancelled By ... (Nov '12) Jan '15 buginfested 40
News Donald Trump Tells Paul Sr. To Disinherit Paul ... (Feb '12) Jan '15 Suz 34
Paul Sr;'s weight loss (Dec '09) Nov '14 Tim killen 444
More from around the web