Vinnie DiMartino left Orange County Choppers to start a new sho...

The World of Wheels runs Friday 3 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Admission is $14, children six to 12 $5, five and under free. Full Story
JIpjob

Poulsbo, WA

#109 Dec 15, 2010
Yep the American way and people really support Mickey. Now just give a reason? In stead of his dad getting upset with his real mechanical son he just sit by and laughs at the other son who must be at least 30 years old. I see no great future for Mickey when this show goes away and if fact he might just become a street bum. He sure has all the qualitys of being one at the present time. Can you imagine people really wanting his autograph? To bad probably was a good kid but got mixed up in a family of misfits.
Its me

Ballwin, MO

#110 Dec 20, 2010
It's weird seeing Vinnie working at JR's. What happened to Vinny and Cody's business they started ? Probably the horrid economy.
james

Albemarle, NC

#111 Dec 21, 2010
I think he missed the tv money!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#112 Dec 21, 2010
I found this on another site. It sez before the 8-12 showing. So I am guessing Vinnie is doing it for the money. I will bet he will go back to V Force when the season is over.

Does v force customs still exist?

They just updated their Website two days prior to the first episode airing of Sr vs Jr on August 12th. This would lead me to beleive that this aliance is more SHOW then Reality. When Discovery cancelled the series, I bet this was a ploy to bring back interest to the American Chopper Franchise. In this current economic resession, it`s more then a little fool hardy to open a business that sells top end Motorcylces . Vinnie and Cody have been struggling to the point that they are for the most part, a repair shop.
billy lane

AOL

#113 Dec 29, 2010
Saddletramp wrote:
I found this on another site. It sez before the 8-12 showing. So I am guessing Vinnie is doing it for the money. I will bet he will go back to V Force when the season is over.
Does v force customs still exist?
They just updated their Website two days prior to the first episode airing of Sr vs Jr on August 12th. This would lead me to beleive that this aliance is more SHOW then Reality. When Discovery cancelled the series, I bet this was a ploy to bring back interest to the American Chopper Franchise. In this current economic resession, it`s more then a little fool hardy to open a business that sells top end Motorcylces . Vinnie and Cody have been struggling to the point that they are for the most part, a repair shop.
It was never about the bike -name 5 people wyou know ever bought a OCC chopper ,nada. Its about the rights and merch people . These guys get credit for the merch making it ,reoccuring revenue which are produced overseas.
Get a life

Poulsbo, WA

#114 Jan 6, 2011
Well it sad that with all the tv network programs that most of the time it just mindless entertainment! Well when you have 40 or so station trying to compete for your viewing pleasure juke does come up and this is just what Orange County Chopper has turn into. Oh well guess I could watch Mr. Rogers?

Location hidden

#115 Jan 6, 2011
I think that is a great idea. I wish I was a clear thinking as you. Then I too will get a life...

You know Mr Rogers was a Green Beret and killed a lot of enemy during Viet Nam dont you?
Get a life wrote:
Well it sad that with all the tv network programs that most of the time it just mindless entertainment! Well when you have 40 or so station trying to compete for your viewing pleasure juke does come up and this is just what Orange County Chopper has turn into. Oh well guess I could watch Mr. Rogers?
That Tow Place Sucks

Warwick, NY

#116 Jan 7, 2011
There you go again Saddlesore, Mr. Rogers was NEVER in the military. You can't believe anything you read on the internet won't you?

That is one of the oldest urban legends going and may pre-date the internet.

Mr. Rogers was born in 1928, he would have been one of the oldest soldiers in Vietnam. Just check a little bit before you post stuff, one of the best sites for urban legends is Snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/mrrogers.asp

Location hidden

#117 Jan 7, 2011
Well my bad.
Trueth hurts has to approve this you know.....
That Tow Place Sucks wrote:
There you go again Saddlesore, Mr. Rogers was NEVER in the military. You can't believe anything you read on the internet won't you?
Mr. Rogers was born in 1928, he would have been one of the oldest soldiers in Vietnam. Just check a little bit before you post stuff, one of the best sites for urban legends is Snopes.com

Location hidden

#118 Jan 7, 2011
But But But... Then are we to believe You? I think not. You or that hurt guy. Can not believe a thing you say or what i write for that matter...
That Tow Place Sucks wrote:
Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

#119 Jan 7, 2011
Saddle, that was me, and I was trying to be nice about correcting another mistake from you of course have to take it wrong.

Just say sorry, and you will try to not spread anymore myths around.

Really, you thought that Mr. Rogers was a killer?

I always wonder how silly things get spread around the internet, now I know. I didn't think anyone could believe such a ridiculous thing... you have proved me wrong.

Location hidden

#120 Jan 8, 2011
I knew it was you. It soundeed just like you. and of course the greeting was so well You...

I hate to break it to you but you have never been what one would call cordial. From our first contact you have been a grump to be nice. I do not roll that way unless pushed into it. You push pretty hard.

I am sorry. I really am sorry for not knowing the trueth. I really thought what I posted was correct. I better nat post what I knwo about Mr Greenjeans Huh?

I read that about Mr Rogers in a national magazine a number of years ago. So I was repeating what I really thought was a true story printed by a reputable magazine. It was Time Mag. by the way. It was a short bio about Mr Rogers, it was related to his retiring or hanging up his sweater. It said the things,(I am sure you googled after I posted my comment) were to be a myth. That he was a decorated ( Remember Army - My Bad - Cuz it was Navy Seal in the google I am sure you quoted) The thing about the tattoos was the thing I rememeber most. Yes I remember it being Viet Nam - But the traveling google quote that you corrected that to be Korea.
You must remember Viet Nam started in 1962 as the police action. So again it sort of fit.

I will continue to tell the tales as I know them - If they are wrong so be it. Just correct the mistake and I will learn.

Your brand of trueth is sort of tainted.

Your whole goal in life is to make me look silly. I like silly I live for silly. I do not mind being silly.

As for spreading bad rumors - Your's about Billie Lane is in that category. So admitt the same why dont ya. Yes the True Hurts....
Truth Hurts wrote:
Saddle, that was me, and I was trying to be nice about correcting another mistake from you of course have to take it wrong.
Just say sorry, and you will try to not spread anymore myths around.
Really, you thought that Mr. Rogers was a killer?
I always wonder how silly things get spread around the internet, now I know. I didn't think anyone could believe such a ridiculous thing... you have proved me wrong.
Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

#121 Feb 4, 2011
Saddletramp wrote:
As for spreading bad rumors - Your's about Billie Lane is in that category. So admitt the same why dont ya. Yes the True Hurts....
<quoted text>
Uh, what bad rumor would that be Saddlesore? That he KILLED a man while driving drunk with a suspended license and is in jail doing hard time for killing someone?

It couldn't be that rumor since it is the truth... so what rumor did I spread about Billy Lane that is wrong?

Or am I just making you look silly again (and I would contend I am not making you look silly, you don't need any help to do that).
mopar nut

Rochester, NY

#122 Feb 5, 2011
Holy crap ! is rump ranger over here now being a goof. Come on Saddle Tramp, ease up and get a life. You want to blame everyone else for your shortcomings. Time to take credit for your actions and lack of inattention.
the welshman

Stoughton, MA

#123 Feb 5, 2011
Vinny is OK, fire that idiot Odee
Billy Lane

AOL

#124 Feb 6, 2011
the welshman wrote:
Vinny is OK, fire that idiot Odee
anyone can see that is coming ,It is way to scripted as the fart head attorney tring to explain why Sr is going bankrupt. He is embezzling the kids and Jr should attach the tangable assets and move for recievership of OCC-Whats wrong with those attorneys up there?
Billy Lane

AOL

#125 Feb 6, 2011
BTW- Ask Lee if he liked the meth at the Doghouse in Myrtle Beach dude was all jacked up .Thats why I heard the Jr kicked his ass out but was afraid that he could get sued if he tipped it out to the public

Location hidden

#126 Feb 6, 2011
No kidding. Didn't jr say that sr paid him to not work for jr? Or did I dream that one or was it posted else where?

Meth head Lee, Never would have guessed. I thought those eyes were just a heritary thing the constant blinking and the dilated pupils. The fact that he is constantly talking and running around?? Who wouldve guessed.

Sr was very nice to him it seemed on the episode I watched. But hey It is the Magic of Television.. I guess..

I was watching an older bikers build off the other day with Indian Larry and I can not remember the other builder. But you were in it. Indian Larry seems like a pretty cool guy. I wish I could have met him, another good guy gone. I bet he was fun to be around. His bike with the chain frame was soo cool. I can see jr coming up with that concept (Not) Although he did make (or have made a frame out of 8 sided steel to resemble an allen wrench ( I think it was an allen wrench ) It was for a tool company that was way cool. I liked that bike.
Billy Lane wrote:
BTW- Ask Lee if he liked the meth at the Doghouse in Myrtle Beach dude was all jacked up .Thats why I heard the Jr kicked his ass out but was afraid that he could get sued if he tipped it out to the public
Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

#127 Feb 6, 2011
Saddletramp wrote:
I was watching an older bikers build off the other day with Indian Larry and I can not remember the other builder. But you were in it.
Wait, Saddlesore, do you think that is really Billy Lane?

You do know, as I have told you repeatedly, that he is in Jail.

Ok, let me prove it to you beyond a doubt, here is his Inmate Information detail page from the Florida Department of Corrections, with his picture. He will not get out until at least 2015:
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detai...

Am I still spreading rumors? Are you saying I am lying?
marc a funaro

United States

#130 Feb 7, 2011
I love you vinne keep up the good work you were the only smart one who left first you knew your the best god bless you brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Choppers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Dec 19 Dumbledorg zortfizz 169
Paul Sr;'s weight loss (Dec '09) Nov '14 Tim killen 444
Return of Orange County Choppers (Feb '14) May '14 Not a fan 4
This Insane 'Dragon Bike' Was Made For A Chines... (May '14) May '14 Daniel w Harrison 2
choppers (Apr '14) Apr '14 darren harrison 1
Paul Teutul, Sr. from 'Orange County Choppers' ... (Nov '13) Mar '14 Nigel 3
So Long Teutuls! American Chopper Cancelled By ... (Nov '12) Nov '13 dave 38
More from around the web