Dumb & Dumber

Posted in the Orange County Choppers Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
New OCC-hater

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Is it just me, or does it seem that nobody at OCC is grateful for where Paul Jr took this company? The show is so boring now ... YAWN!!
I think that maybe it is all staged, because it just seems too weird, the lack of love for Mikey and Paul.
Saddle tramp

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I agree His two or actually all of his Spawn are so ungrateful for what they have.
I am sure there is a lot of trouble behinfd the scenes.
BUT Junior (The BarBQue Designer) and Mike (The Artist lol) Are so ungrateful, disrespectful. Priviliged. Man I wish I had a house like that at that age In fact ever. He sez that He made Senior Rich.... That is a load of crap. With out Senior putting his money on the line and starting the business I mean either business the wrought iron or the Motorcycle Business they would not have what they have. If he is to blame for anything it is letting them get away with what have gotten away with.
All Senior ever wanted from any employee is a days work for a days pay. Nothing really more or less. Of course the fights were sort of lame But it always came back to 'Where is Pauley and Where is Mikey? Come in late and leave early or on the phone, or drinking coffee... Oh lets not forget all of the Spider webbings.
Senior has his problems for sure But his kids are so disrespectful. Again all he wants is an honest days work for honest wages.
New OCC-hater

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

WTF, I completely disagree with you!
The success of OCC is thanks to Mikey and Paul JR. Without them on the show OCC would neve be where it is today. SR would never have his big ass new showroom and the hummers and the multiple homes, etc.
Without JR and Mikey, the show is lame, boring and the bikes all look the same.
The new Mike (the bald dude) is untalented, boring and kames comments that disrespect Mikey and Paul JR.
hey

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 20, 2009
 
What happened to the the mechanic that took Vinnie's place. I cant think of his name. He hasnt been in the most recent episodes.
Greeker375

Huntingtown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Quote

"With out Senior putting his money on the line and starting the business I mean either business...."

Are you crazy? When they were casting this show just before they decided on the Teutals, they were ready to sign a guy in Pa. Also, Sr/Jr were buidling bikes in Sr's basement. As they got more succesful, they moved into larger and larger digs. All made possible by the MONEY Jr's talents produced.
Saddletramp

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Yeah Junior is such a success Huh?
BarBQue Designer....
I am in awe....
He would not be where he was if he would have Just Come to work on time and did what all employers expect of thier employees. But his attitude is so far over his head that he is above it all.
OCC will survive with out him.
Saddletramp

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 20, 2009
 
Greeker375 wrote:
Quote
"With out Senior putting his money on the line and starting the business I mean either business...."
Are you crazy? When they were casting this show just before they decided on the Teutals, they were ready to sign a guy in Pa. Also, Sr/Jr were buidling bikes in Sr's basement. As they got more succesful, they moved into larger and larger digs. All made possible by the MONEY Jr's talents produced.
Thats not true they were working in his garage... Any way it was his Iron works business. It is the business that Number one son has now. The other one that hates his father so much. He too does not respect the fact that he has the iron works business and I dont think he had to pay too much for it.. I may be wrong an that . I cna not remember all of the details.
New OCC-hater

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Well apparently you have a pretty high opinion of Senior. I thought the idea behind the whole show was that it was a family business, not Senior's business.
I am not trying to convince you, if you like the show the way it is now, good for you! But I think you are one of the very few.
You would have to agree though that the "new" cast is not as charismatic as Mike and Junior. As a matter of fact, Mike the new bald builder, is about as lame as they come. Rick has never been very interesting. I like Jason, he was a great addition to the team when Junior and Senior where there.
To tell you the truth, I don't think it is very weird that Junior had the attitude that he had. He probably rightfully thought that his job is to design outrageous bikes, that at the end of the day, made the show (and therefore the company) what it is today. If I were him, I would be exactly the same. I would have expected my dad to make me co-owner a long time ago.
Anyway, what does Senior know. Everytime he gets involved in building a bike, everything goes wrong. He puts struts the wrong way around. Can't figure out even the most basic things. And he is also a neanderthal, who barely knows how to speak. It was all fun and games in the old format, but now that he is attending and leading the meetings with clients, practically lying on the couch, it really shows what a douch he really is. He has some great "UHHH" "IDEERS" though .... LOL
New OCC-hater

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 21, 2009
 
And by the way, what money has Senior put on the line??? It is all Discovery/TLC's money!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NO I am not a Fan of Senior, I am just not a Fan of a Punk. He is too full of himself. He is not as good as he thinks he is.
All I was saying is:
1-It was seniors idea to build bikes. Than after that started Junior came on board. Junior did not start the shop nor did TLC. It was established before they went on TV.
Junior was on Seniors shirt tail. Senior Had a Wrought Iron Business, then he started building bikes.
2 - Junior came on a added Spider webs and Bird houses or what ever to the bikes and People go Oh How Creative...... Junior Then does his I am better than anyone gig. By starting his coming in late talking on the phone all day, and leaving when he wanted to. Leaving Vinnie and Rick and all of the others to clean up what he started, his mess
etc. He was the reason one of the reasons Vinnie left.

All I have ever said is that Senior ONLY wanted Junior to act like a responsible employee. He needed to lead by example But No He was a Punk and thought he had rights that no one else had. HE WAS WRONG. Any employer Has th eright to expect thier employees to show up on time and leave when it is time and to follow the rules of employment or they are not ewmployees. Junior was causing too much trouble with the others when he did not show up on time and etc.
Lets face it most of the bikes designed lately anyway were Jasons with Juniors input. If you are so in love with Junior I am sure he can use some help with his Design Firm. What more can you do to a Bar B Que but put Spider webs on it too.
Senior has problems, Yes I would have probably never worked for him after the first time he blew up at me. But He Is The Boss/Owner. HE started the company. You do understand it was a compnay before TLC came on board right? OCC was doing bikes first then OCC wanted to spotlight them. You do not need to tell me how wonderful Junior is and thi is why TLC wanted them. I do not know. What I do know is that OCC was there first, Because Senior Started it NOT Junior. The TLC, came then the show.
Junior did not start the company he was an employee. and he needed to act like an employee. If you ever realy watched the show you will realized this is the only thing Senior ever asked of him to be responsible. He chose to not be responsible.
I really think the problems started with Jim and Keith. When they came on board they had Seniors ear the most, and I think they may have complained about Junior and Mikey the most. And pushed Senior to do something about it.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 21, 2009
 
But still no matter how you look at it Junior was not doing what an employee should do. He was a screw up, he thouight he was above the rules of employment. That is all it was ever about EVER.
So no need to come back at me and point fingers and make accusations. I am only saying what I see and what I want to say. I am not going to argue with you any more This is to post our thoughts right we each can have our own.
Rick may not be the most personable. But he does a damn good job. He is so much better than he even knows. But he is shy and does not want to be in the spotlight. Look at the bike he did for himself. It Was Awesome. Rick has more going for himself than he realizes. He should go work with Vinnie making Bikes too. I would love to see Vinnies Bikes.
Mikey - it was always just a way to give him income. Mikey has said from the start that he was lazy and he does not like to work
and etc etc. So Can you find a job that pays you to be the comic relief?? I would love a job like that I could do it. I can be pretty off the wall
BUT I would show up for work and do a job not just show up when ever and only do it half hearted.
So I hope you and Junior have a great time together designing Bar B Ques, and wrecking Denises dreams.( That should not have happened ) Denise if you read this I am a man that can and will give you what you want I will never renig and I will always suppoort you in anyway I can You will never see me close your shop to design Bar B Ques.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

The Bottom Line is that Junior was an employee and he did not act like one.

If he owned the company he would either have to grow up fast or loose the company. If he was owner and came in late and left early what would the life of the company be? Would there be a world head quarters? No!!

Senior started the company, Junior was an employee. Bottom line.

I really feel Senior needs to be on Medication I would never work for him. But business is business employment is employment. Junior will soon find out just how the world is in this economy. Look at what Coleman has already done thay have clipped his design as he was going to make it too expensive. Putting Spider webs on it will not fly. He will needto act like an employee if he is to make it.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 21, 2009
 
hey wrote:
What happened to the the mechanic that took Vinnie's place. I cant think of his name. He hasnt been in the most recent episodes.
Hey,
Are you talking about Mike Amarotti? or the guy with the accent and the ball ball hat, and long brown hair??

If it is the Hat guy. Remember he hurt his back and the Doc wanted him to do light duty and they said that was not possible. So I am not sure if he can come back. Plus it seemed like he had done this before, meaning I think they said he worked some place else and hurt his back and did not tell them about it when he came to work for them.

I hope he comes back he was a nice guy and a hard worker.
Chris

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 23, 2009
 
Beyond the fact of this employee/employer relationship I would like to think that the vast majority of the viewing public watched the show to be entertained...I could care less about who started the show, how to build a bike, etc...I wanted to be entertained and I was in the early years...Now, I can not stand to watch the show that I use to love. Just look at the show Biker buildoff...just outstanding bikes being built and where did it go...the garbage as the ratings were low...American Chopper was where it was at and I would guess it will end sooner rather than later..it is too boring to watch now

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 23, 2009
 
Chris wrote:
Beyond the fact of this employee/employer relationship I would like to think that the vast majority of the viewing public watched the show to be entertained...I could care less about who started the show, how to build a bike, etc...I wanted to be entertained and I was in the early years...Now, I can not stand to watch the show that I use to love. Just look at the show Biker buildoff...just outstanding bikes being built and where did it go...the garbage as the ratings were low...American Chopper was where it was at and I would guess it will end sooner rather than later..it is too boring to watch now
You are correct. I will not argue this point at all.
Senior does have his set of problems. But the other side is that TLC was counting on the conflicts as entertainment. But it got out of hand.
johnny bollocks

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 25, 2009
 
hey wrote:
What happened to the the mechanic that took Vinnie's place. I cant think of his name. He hasnt been in the most recent episodes.

i think the guy your talking about is Lee who previously worked at southern chopper (milwaukee iron)who also built better bikes than occ with the laughing boss and an old bearded fella who couls use any machine.
i heard hes working with vinnie

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 18, 2010
 
Lee had a back injury and he left the show cuz a Doctor would not release him back to work.
old man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 21, 2010
 
If it looks like DlCK acts like a DlCK.... Its a DlCK

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 22, 2010
 
old man wrote:
If it looks like DlCK acts like a DlCK.... Its a DlCK
I am not arguing that point, cuz it is so very true.
I will never say Senior is a Saint. He is not If this man can not establish a relationship with any of his sons. Well something is not right. He is gruff and head strong, But he also has sons that are gruff and head strong. So he has a hard path to walk down.
We are all aware of his past history with substance abuse, and he needed to do one of the steps to reconcile with his past. I do not think did that step very well.
But we only see what was chosen to be shown by the people that produce the show. They film it and edit it to show us what they want us to see. So I am not at all sure what or how bad the others act as well. The one sone Danny, Just looks like a prick to me, I do not think he has tried to deal with the problems at all, In fact he does not even seem close to Junior and to Mikey. So what is his problem?

The daughter has not said much at all, so I am sure Senior is as you say a Dick. No problem there.

My only comments are - Junior wants everything, He does not want to work for it. He wants to cut corners, and he wants to come in last take off when he wants and not follow the rules of employment.

I think we can all agree that Junior is/was an employee of OCC. Right?
He was expected to 1-Come to work on time. 2-Stay at work until it was time to go, like work his whole shift. 3-He was asked / told to keep the phone calls down to a minimum. Did he do this? If you were in his shoes would you expect to be called into the office for continuing to do what you were expected to do? I think we can all agree that in real life we would have to follow the rules of work, empoyment set by the employer, Right?
But Junior felt he was above the rules. The argument started because Senior asked him to show up to work on time, and to work his shift, as I recall it. Junior wanted to do anything he wanted.

Senior I think has been pushed by the other guys in the office, the guy that he shares that desk with ( Keith?), and Quinn, and others. So he was sort of pushed to make Junior walk his line. Then Junior pushed back, and we all know they both have tempers. Junior did Quit correct? He was going to be laid off if he kept acting up. But He Quit at that time.

In My Book they are both Dicks. Junior did not have to do what he did. He could have done things so much better. He chose not to. He is also dumping on his girlfriend Rachael, she wanted that shop in the worst way. But Junior took it away from her, and she was hurt. So he is not such a good guy either. We can not see how he deals with his sons cuz he does not have them. But we can only hope that he has learned from his life with Senior.

I do not like Junior at all, only because of his attitude. He walks like his po po has no odor and he acts like he can walk on water. He acts like he is the one that has been offended, But again he was Only Asked to Work, work the rules of his employment, and he has been told this sooooo many times But he does not have rules does he? He can do what ever he wants, because he puts corn cobs and bird houses and trinkets etc on Motor cycles. That does not make a good designer. Just cuz it looks purdy..
I would bet some big bucks that almost anyone, that works there with some time in and knowing the products and equipment, would be as creative to design something as good and as decent as Junior. I really can not see how he was so special.

Remember Jason actually designs the bike. Junior has input, but Jason does the designing.

I just wish I had some of that money. I could be a very good son to Senior if I was in line for some of the family fortune. In fact maybe Senior wants a new son. Where is the aplication?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 22, 2010
 
You know I was just kidding about that wanting to become Number two son? Right?
I dont want anyone to think I was serious and write back about that....
I would not want to be his sone for a lot of reasons. First I would have to Play nice with Junior and Mikey. The main reason is that I dont want to move to New York.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orange County Choppers Discussions

Search the Orange County Choppers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
choppers Apr 11 darren harrison 1
Paul Sr;'s weight loss (Dec '09) Mar 23 Brian 443
Paul Teutul, Sr. from 'Orange County Choppers' ... Mar 21 Nigel 3
Return of Orange County Choppers Feb '14 steppadun 2
So Long Teutuls! American Chopper Cancelled By ... (Nov '12) Nov '13 dave 38
Paul Jr. Ex coke head ? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jr is shorter then Rachel 1
Paul Teutul Jr. (Nov '08) Oct '13 Gandi 527
•••
•••
•••