ABC announces cancelation of famous soaps

Apr 14, 2011 Full story: KLTV Tyler

ABC canceled two of its three soap operas on Thursday, consigning "One Life to Live" and "All My Children" - and Susan Lucci, daytime's most famous actress - to television history.

Full Story
Blah blah blah

North Tonawanda, NY

#1 Apr 14, 2011
After forty two years, the shows had only covered three years of the character's lives... You had one life to live and now it's OVER. Ha ha ha ha haaaa!
Gisellynn

Newark, NJ

#2 Jan 27, 2012
If ABC is OWNED BY DISNEY & the CANCELLATION has something to do with DISNEY; my Future kids ARE NEVER GOING TO GO WITH ME TO ANY DISNEY FILM OR PARK with Me!!
william

Grovetown, GA

#3 Jan 27, 2012
this is the most horrible thing abc could do to its fans. screw them. i am my whole family are switching to cbs. you cant just tell susan tha all my children was ok then cancel them. abc goodbye. hello cbs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Life to Live Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Viki' flees to Paris (Oct '07) Nov '14 Hate that 3
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Adam Newma... (Mar '14) Nov '14 glorymm41 7
...continue reading (Feb '14) Feb '14 Brrr 1
Eileen Davidson Set To Return To Days Of Our Li... (Jan '14) Jan '14 equalityboy81 3
'All My Children,' 'One Life To Live' return in... (Feb '13) Sep '13 dmw 55
'All My Children' without Susan Lucci? 'One Lif... (Jan '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 32
JWoww to guest star on 'One Life to Live' reboot (Mar '13) Sep '13 Jo Mackenzie 93
More from around the web