'NCIS' actor played boy in 'Hocus Pocus'

'NCIS' actor played boy in 'Hocus Pocus'

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 29, 2007, titled 'NCIS' actor played boy in 'Hocus Pocus'. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Question: We have two questions about the CBS series "NCIS." Is the actor who plays Agent McGee the same actor who played a boy who turned into a black cat in the movie "Hocus Pocus"? Also, my husband would ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Jenny

Traverse City, MI

#1 Nov 2, 2007
NCIS is my favorite tv series. Wasn't aware that Sean Murray was the actor who played Thackery Binx in Hocus Pocus, cool! Had a major crush on him at the time.
Amanda

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Nov 13, 2007
Ya! I just came home from the theatre with my husband. We flipped on the t.v. a couple minutes later and he was on. I knew he was familiar, and it took me only seconds to realize it was Thackery Binx! I had a crush on him then too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCIS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mega Buzz: Who's Going to Die on NCIS? Ziva? Apr '15 rose amato 1
News TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (CBS) - Goo... (Nov '07) Dec '14 Charmaine07 28
News Shemar Moore up for NAACP Award, Daytime actor ... Dec '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 3
News 'NCIS' photos: Cast, crew celebrates filming 25... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Lin1371 3
News Pauley Perrette: 'NCIS' Star Hospitalized (Jul '14) Jul '14 Not Friendly 2
News NCIS Season 12 Updates: Cote de Pablo's Ziva Da... (Jul '14) Jul '14 rose amato 1
News Jeffrey Lieber Joins 'NCIS: New Orleans' As Exe... (May '14) May '14 jcp 1
More from around the web