NYS police "THRILL" Oswego Librarinan murder was no 'car JACKing"

Posted in the NBC Nightly News Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Mar 22, 2013
There is quite and interesting metheod to the way the my newtown(Yes the "association" to the SANDYHOOK shootings a "line up" date clue being set up on me back then by scumbag recruit Aftin Deveney of Oswego N.Y.) scumbag recruits now work the issues on me..off the murder of a former Oswego Librarian.

Right now their promnotions are about thw way the ROGUE NYS Police used the librarians murder and her 10 year old daughter rape off it to first promote the crime through the press as a "car JACKing" I knew immediately it was clue to the "JACK HIM WRIGHT" plan set up on my son a a PLOT by ROGUES with the FBI and NYS police bhind al of this o murder my son also in all of this known as "THE THRILL OF THE KILL"..Those past clues warning to me are as follows..On 10-2-12 inthe "OFF MEXICO"(local clue to another littles girls murder a result of all of this ROGUE activity also) location of NACO rhymes with WACO a Federal Agent named Nicholas Ivie was shot dead by "freindly fire" His 0225 badge number is link to my sons 2-25 birthday..the firs FED shot dead in all of tis on 4-5-07 by that very rare FBI "freindly fire" bullet was on my fathers birthday..the clues are in their names..Barry Lee bush AKA code "Bury the lying bush" plan on ME now..to Nicholas Ivie AKA ROGUE code plan nickel less and by poison..ROGUE means who would ever suspect this CODE plan this way..

Now the "perfect" "COINCIDENCE" of a very conniving Fulton, N.Y. woman named Valerie Dedich is also linked to all of this deadly activity by the ROGUE version of it plan later for "gain; off it..MS. Dedich( a rogue GOOD WOMAN military link just as Aftin Deveny is and others) lives at a deadly "association" clue address 115 ONEIDA in Fulton,N.Y, 13069.

Right now NYS Police are using the murder of the former Oswego librarian and the rape of her 10 year old daughter to 'encrypt" more clue "THE THRILL OF THE KILL" clues..this is a very clever ongong serila killing like the shooting of the two "freindly fire" FEDS and how they link by birthdays to my father and son..

The "car JACKing" clue cover story output given to the press was an deadly "association" clue direction to a "JACK HIM WRIGHT" plan set up on my son in all of this a GREEN Acheiva that had a deadly clue NYS LIc plate "anagram" a young girls murder death date 3088 to her 8-30-08 death..another "OFF MEXICO" clue location link in all of this..

(Oddly I just got a call from a JOHN from the pas in all of this he gave a TRUMP card in a GEORGE..Hannibal direction two years ago..I hope he's NOT a target now..) The JOHN clues(many) spins of Herkimer, N.Y. massacre on 3-13-13..That ended witht he shooting of a DOG and FBI DOG..that is link abcl to the 3 'missing" DOGS of a scumbag recruit in motion now named JUDITH DEVENEY in hannibal N.Y.

These ROGUES recruited a bunch of dirtbags..and had plans to set some of them up off it also to look gogod and "encrypt" more clues in their well planned crimes..Such as the Former Oswego NY librarian muder..on VER PLANK RD..location of a ROGUE NYS POLICE "accident" set up on me on 4-8-04 by scumbag recruit Charles Runge..who pulled into his oncomng lane that day to cut me off on his "right of way" after stalling at the stop sign..Runges erratic driving was protected on the NYS MV104A report by ROGUE Officer MD Beiderman #4619 who made no mention fo how RUNGE caused this just gave him the NYS 'right of way" clue off it..that now leads to current NYS GOV ANDREW COUMOS plans called a Movie..His GF names SANDRA LEE ..a SANDY IS LYING plan a 1206 "Angie (Vickery) baby" cell phone plan link to his 12-6 birthday..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC Nightly News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lester Holt to anchor 'NBC Nightly News' from B... Apr 28 Concerned 3
News NBC's decision on Brian Williams' fate still we... Apr 26 Schnooki 1
News ABC, NBC Ignore Congressional Hearing on DEA Se... Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News NBC 'Nightly News' holds ratings lead again wit... Feb '15 chanta 1
News Poll: 52% say Brian Williams should be allowed ... Feb '15 theidiotsareunited 14
News NBC's Brian Williams apologizes for telling fal... Feb '15 Jeff Canfield 9
News Can Americans trust the daily news? Feb '15 Hips 2
More from around the web