ABC's 'Nashville' TV Show And 5 More ...

ABC's 'Nashville' TV Show And 5 More Reasons To Visit Nashville Now

There are 1 comment on the Forbes.com story from Sep 27, 2013, titled ABC's 'Nashville' TV Show And 5 More Reasons To Visit Nashville Now. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

Rayna and Deacon wax nostalgic on Nashville's Shelby Street bridge Want to know where Connie Britton and her alter ego, Rayna James, buys her rocker boots and leather jackets? Curious to see where Deacon, aka Charles "Chip" Esten lives? This summer, I visited Nashville just as shooting started for the fall season of ABC's hit TV show, named for the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

cmh627

Willingboro, NJ

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Hey all Nashville & Hayden fans!!

Just wanted to ask for a little help for Hayden's organization The Whaleman Foundation. She is participating in a contest to raise money, and is a little bit behind. If you would like to help, you can by voting once a day for her. It would be greatly appreciated!

Here is the link: https://thebille.com/r/cl7kehzx

Please, let me know if you need any help. I have been trying to spread this around on Twitter too...

Thank you so much for reading this, I promise it only takes a few minutes of your time and it will help a great deal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Join "The Meetup B.Y.O.B. Dance Party" group!! Jun '16 MeetupDanceParty 1
News 13 Sad Country Songs to Help Us Say Goodbye to ... May '16 1Baby 1
News DHS Planning Targeted Raids to Arrest, Deport C... May '16 tomin cali 1
News ABC cancels country music drama 'Nashville' aft... May '16 True 1
News Why This Will Be - Nashville's' Final Premiere Mar '16 Cat 1
News "Nashville" Recap: "We've Got Nothing But Love ... (Dec '15) Mar '16 Nessa 4
Jeb Bush wants to SELL The Internet if he becom... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Joan 1
More from around the web