What happens to cable news post-campa...

What happens to cable news post-campaign?

There are 1 comment on the Gainesville.com The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL story from Nov 10, 2008, titled What happens to cable news post-campaign?. In it, Gainesville.com The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL reports that:

Chris Matthews refused to be drawn into a debate last week when fellow MSNBC host Joe Scarborough talked on "Morning Joe" about whether President-elect Obama had fumbled the appointment of Rahm Emanuel as his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gainesville.com The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL.

Nobama not my President

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Nov 10, 2008
Obama is an empty shirt and there is nothing "historic" about his election.

Without the media bias from the first primary to the general election he would not be president.

Worse than having him as president is knowing that his piece of crap bulldog wife will be First Lady...sorry, but there is nothing about her that says "lady" at all whatsoever.

Obama is arrogant and is simply the left's version of Bush. Sad fact is that just about everybody wanted Bush gone at this point.

So instead what do teenagers, blacks, hispanics and women do? Vote for a man with no character, bad judgement, horrible disgusting associations over a man who stayed in a pow camp even though he could have used his name to be released earlty.

Over a man who has a proven record of bi-partisanship. Which is all that Washington is.

Obama will not sway any of those who are against him or his already failed policy ideas.

Good luck on this one my former Democrats.

When the first black man or woman who comes along and TRULY earns the hearts and minds of real majority of Americans...then that day will be historic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morning Joe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mika's Facial Expressions (Aug '12) May '17 Outraged24 2
fustration Mar '17 sam gangi 1
News Hannity goes on tweetstorm against Scarbourgh, ... Feb '17 Singledad 2
Was Trump raised by wolves???? Feb '17 bjohnson 1
Today's show (Nov '16) Jan '17 Singleda 2
News a Gop senator had a tense exchange with the 'Mo... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Trump rips into 'Morning Joe' (Aug '16) Aug '16 zionist media cabal 2
More from around the web