Morning Joe

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 6, 2009
I have been hooked on Morning Joe for about a year. I found it informative, entertaining, and balanced in its presentation of the news. It made me feel a little smarter and knowledgeable about world events. Joe Scarborough was probably my favorite. I have even gotten a few of my early morning friends to start watching. However, over the past few weeks I felt myself feeling a little put off and depressed while watching, even switching the channel back and forth to CNN. To my surprise one of my friends said they quit watching because My favorite JS had become too negative and self righteous. This bothered me a little, because JS was my favorite. But, after I thought about it, I kind of understood what she meant. I sometimes feel a little depressed after watching. This is not the way I want to feel starting out my day. While I don't hold any one responsible for all the problems that are going on in the world, however the media is responsible for not adding to the problem and the stress that people feel regarding such matters. I will keep watching in hopes that some of the negativity will die down. Meka and Billy Geist are now my favorites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morning Joe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MSNBC 'Morning Joe' hosts fire back at Trump Tw... (Jul '17) Jan '18 nono 7
The U.S. Media Suffered Its Most Humiliating De... Dec '17 OJR 1
U.S. Hires Company With K.G.B. Link to Guard Mo... Nov '17 tre793 1
News The Latest: Trump tweets back at 'Morning Joe' (Jul '17) Aug '17 NymeriaStark 12
News MSNBC surges as home for Trump opponents (Aug '17) Aug '17 where the headlin... 3
News Roy Exum: The Ridiculous - Blame Game' (Jan '14) Jul '17 trump did 9 11 3
News Sanders defends Trump's Mika tweet at heated br... (Jun '17) Jul '17 fingers mcgurke 186