O'Neill's Walk of Fame star in front ...

O'Neill's Walk of Fame star in front of shoe store

There are 2 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Aug 30, 2011, titled O'Neill's Walk of Fame star in front of shoe store. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

In this Jan. 16, 2011 file photo, actor Ed O'Neill, from the ABC comedy series, "Modern Family," arrives at the Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

bailout my duck

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2011
funny guy o plenty

Since: Aug 11

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2011
O'nell's the Man, this is over due for him. He's a great actor not only on TV but movies. He's a fan on mine.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modern Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ONTD Originala : 30 Kisses Between Gay & Bi Mal... Dec 1 Jasper 2
Discotheque - Trip the Light Fantastic - Mind C... Nov 27 PosPrinter Tech 1
News Antigay Group Claims 'Modern Family' Same-Sex E... (Oct '13) Dec '16 Keith 216
Phil Dunphy = Michael Scott (Dec '10) Aug '16 EyeofthehurricaneEm 8
News Is there anything you can't say on TV anymore? ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News The Real O'Neals - Sitcom is charming 'family, ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Marco R s Secret ... 11
News 'Girls' gay twist: Elijah was right all along (Mar '15) Mar '15 Prosperity Fundie... 3
More from around the web