Cast of 'Modern Family' sues over con...

Cast of 'Modern Family' sues over contract

There are 2 comments on the WKRN story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Cast of 'Modern Family' sues over contract. In it, WKRN reports that:

Five stars of "Modern Family" have banded together and are suing to void their contracts to work on the hit comedy, arguing that the contracts are illegal under California law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRN.

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2012
What they arn't making enough money? I would switch with them any day. try living on 360.00 a week.

Medina, OH

#4 Jul 26, 2012
No actor or actress is worth that kind of money. People who actually save lives don't even come close. People need to wake up and just quit watching these ego maniacs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modern Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Girls' gay twist: Elijah was right all along (Mar '15) Mar '15 Prosperity Fundie... 3
News 'Modern Family' to air episode that takes place... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News We Need More Gay Sex on TV (Aug '14) Sep '14 Spelling nazis suck 80
News Gwyneth Paltrow Gathers Famous Friends For Stan... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adagio 2
News 'Married ... with Children' might get a spinoff (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Emmys nominations odds, ends, facts and figures (Jul '14) Jul '14 david traversa 1
News 'Modern Family' Dad Headlines Gay Marriage Event (Jun '14) Jun '14 Wondering 10
More from around the web