Australian police arrest man on terro...

Australian police arrest man on terror charge

There are 3 comments on the WTVC story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Australian police arrest man on terror charge. In it, WTVC reports that:

Australian police have arrested a man in connection with suspected terrorism offenses during raids in which they seized firearms, computer equipment and a USB stick containing what they said were "violent extremist materials." The Australian Federal Police and Victoria state police said Thursday that the 23-year-old man was taken into custody on ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVC.

Indian Man

Leabrook, Australia

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Australian police terror-raped me. During the APEC conference. They mistook me for a Middle Eastern terror suspect and then they cornholed me.
true blue

Australia

#2 Sep 14, 2012
This is what we are letting into our once peaceful country, this combined with the riots in Sydney from muslims over a clip about their prophet, where children were holding placards wanting beheading for those who insult their prophet, then the cases of female circumcision, again muslims... So our country is now becoming like their country... deport them all, revoke their citizenship and get them out of here... multiculturalisim doesn't work, and never will while we let in rabble...
MIKBIK

Maribyrnong, Australia

#4 Sep 15, 2012
YAAAAAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modern Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is there anything you can't say on TV anymore? ... Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News The Real O'Neals - Sitcom is charming 'family, ... Mar '16 Marco R s Secret ... 11
News 'Girls' gay twist: Elijah was right all along (Mar '15) Mar '15 Prosperity Fundie... 3
News 'Modern Family' to air episode that takes place... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News We Need More Gay Sex on TV (Aug '14) Sep '14 Spelling nazis suck 80
News Gwyneth Paltrow Gathers Famous Friends For Stan... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adagio 2
News 'Married ... with Children' might get a spinoff (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web