What's Hot South Florida :: September 15

What's Hot South Florida :: September 15

There are 4 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 15, 2011, titled What's Hot South Florida :: September 15. In it, EDGE reports that:

GuyGoneWild.com presents a model contest "Boys Gone Wild" at the Boardwalk both tonight and tomorrow night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Donate2NOM

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2011
Not at all surprising that adult homosexuals find boys to be "hot".
Queers find it "hot" to either trick vulnerable children into sex or forcibly rape them.
Pariah Carey

Herndon, VA

#2 Sep 15, 2011
Donate2NOM wrote:
Not at all surprising that adult homosexuals find boys to be "hot".
Queers find it "hot" to either trick vulnerable children into sex or forcibly rape them.
It's almost comical how stupid you are. That is if your stupidity wasn't eclipsed by how pathetic you are. Get an education, get a life, and get some help. Don't bother responding, you are too stupid to entertain.
Donate2NOM

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2011
Pariah Carey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost comical how stupid you are. That is if your stupidity wasn't eclipsed by how pathetic you are. Get an education, get a life, and get some help. Don't bother responding, you are too stupid to entertain.
Of course you don't want a response because you offered no rebuttal to my post, just lame and typical ad hominems. You were rendered incapable of argument by your own deficiencies. More amusing is that someone like myself, so supposedly "stupid" and "pathetic", wasn't offered any substantive rebuttal by an obvious Einstein such as yourself.
Wise move on your part to cede the field to your intellectual better; someone "stupid" and "pathetic" and yet superior to you.

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#4 Sep 16, 2011
Donate2NOM wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you don't want a response because you offered no rebuttal to my post, just lame and typical ad hominems. You were rendered incapable of argument by your own deficiencies. More amusing is that someone like myself, so supposedly "stupid" and "pathetic", wasn't offered any substantive rebuttal by an obvious Einstein such as yourself.
Wise move on your part to cede the field to your intellectual better; someone "stupid" and "pathetic" and yet superior to you.
No what's funny is you don't deal with facts. Would you like me to point out a couple of studies done by accredited universities which prove the vast majority of men who molest boys identify as heterosexual or are you not able to tell what the difference is between someone being attracted to an adult versus a child? Maybe you like me to give you a few links to the overwhelming abundance of "barely legal" porn that showcases underage looking girls. Or perhaps you'd like me to direct you to the scientific studies which prove, something that we all already knew, that homophobes are closeted homosexuals who can't cope.

The sad thing is you're an extremely unattractive person, inside and out, and this is why you hate us because you know damn well if you ever did come to terms with your own queerness you would still be shunned by the LGBT community. It's much, much easier for you to think you hate us than for you to realize it's actually the other way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Modern Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antigay Group Claims 'Modern Family' Same-Sex E... (Oct '13) Dec '16 Keith 216
Phil Dunphy = Michael Scott (Dec '10) Aug '16 EyeofthehurricaneEm 8
News Is there anything you can't say on TV anymore? ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News The Real O'Neals - Sitcom is charming 'family, ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Marco R s Secret ... 11
News 'Girls' gay twist: Elijah was right all along (Mar '15) Mar '15 Prosperity Fundie... 3
News 'Modern Family' to air episode that takes place... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News We Need More Gay Sex on TV (Aug '14) Sep '14 Spelling nazis suck 80
More from around the web