Mission Impossible icon Peter Graves dead at 83

There are 7 comments on the Mar 14, 2010, www.gather.com story titled Mission Impossible icon Peter Graves dead at 83 . In it, www.gather.com reports that:

Peter Graves, best known as Jim Phelps in the TV series "Mission: Impossible," has died of natural causes. He was 83.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gather.com.

“Psalm 24:1”

Since: Mar 10

Mississippi County Arkansas

#2 Mar 14, 2010
I remember Peter Graves....he did those parody movies like "Airplane" and "Men in Black II" ...Is his brother James Arness alive? For a long time i didn't know they were brothers....
mudbird

Fort Dodge, IA

#3 Mar 14, 2010
Thank you Sir for the joy you brought our family. You were a class act in a craft 3/4 full of meat-heads.
To the family thank you for sharing Peter with us.
RIP

“...heigh-ho, heigh-ho...”

Since: Jun 08

..it's off to read i go.......

#4 Mar 14, 2010
Does anyone remember the 50's TV show 'Fury'?

He was pretty popular. And after 'Mission Impossible' and 'Airplane' he was a really popular.

Rest in Peace,'Jim'...
NW Hominid

Tacoma, WA

#7 Mar 15, 2010
Do do dooo, do do dooo, do do...

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#8 Mar 15, 2010
Joey, have you ever been in a cockpit before?

“Psalm 24:1”

Mississippi County Arkansas

#9 Mar 15, 2010
Saluki Rod wrote:
Joey, have you ever been in a cockpit before?
"Have you seen a grown-man naked"?

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Mar 15, 2010
May he rest in peace
drink a cup of tea every day. makes you healthy all day
www.5ktea.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission: Impossible Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrity birthdays for June 17 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Richard Clarkson 1
News Pop culture Q&A: Garner movie recalled, 'Merlin... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Charlotte from Ne... 1
News Pop culture Q&A: James Arness and Peter Graves ... (Dec '08) Dec '10 Brian D Carlson 5
News 'Toughest sheriff' recruits big names for borde... (Nov '10) Nov '10 U S Citizen 2
News 50s-era actors showed a generation how to be men (Mar '10) Mar '10 Stanley Engel 1
News Peter Graves dies; found drama success with 'Mi... (Mar '10) Mar '10 not a teahead 4
News 'Mission: Impossible' star Peter Graves dies in LA (Mar '10) Mar '10 Robertsonpr83 6
More from around the web