Donald Trump Stokes Presidential Bid ...

Donald Trump Stokes Presidential Bid Rumors

There are 3 comments on the KSFO AM 560 story from Jan 29, 2012, titled Donald Trump Stokes Presidential Bid Rumors. In it, KSFO AM 560 reports that:

Donald Trump is keeping the door open to a possible presidential bid, stoking rumors again Sunday that he could toss his hat into the ring and run as an independent if he does not believe the eventual Republican nominee can beat President Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFO AM 560.

fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Thought he said he could make more dough with his phoney tv crap? If I had his money I'd buy a new head with real hair.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2012
I like Donald Trump. The way I see it is if he can be bankrupt and get back to where he is today, maybe he is what we need to fix our country. How could he possibly do worse?
HT Springer

Englewood, CO

#3 Apr 3, 2012
When Trump endorsed Mitt he essentially promised that he wouldn't run if Mitt was the nominee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meet the Press Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Price May 7 Father of 5 1
Cost of insurance Feb '17 Fran MacEwan 1
News Trump's stunning win kept NBC News up late on e... (Nov '16) Dec '16 commenters 69
Biden/Ted Kennedy - Georgetown- 1960's- Bar's B... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Honesty 1
Hillary Clinton talking about giving illegal al... (Mar '16) Jul '16 Kelly Martin 2
Interview with Perez (Jul '16) Jul '16 Kelly Martin 1
gop delegates (Apr '16) Apr '16 dgordo4ut 1
More from around the web