Ally Walker stars as a homicide detec...

Ally Walker stars as a homicide detective in the new Lifetime series "The Protector."

There are 1 comment on the Detroit News story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Ally Walker stars as a homicide detective in the new Lifetime series "The Protector.". In it, Detroit News reports that:

First she was the "Profiler." Now she's "The Protector." In the 1996-2000 NBC crime-drama "Profiler," actress Ally Walker played a detective on a violent-crimes task force who used her analytical skills to solve cases while tracking down her husband's killer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Anonymous

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2011
So glad they killed her off on SOA.

I don't mind ugly broads on TV. But when they try to look hot or seductive...no thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martin Lawrence: Comedian successful on only ha... (May '11) May '11 martinfan 9
News Poor Tisha Campbell (May '06) Feb '11 Tawanda Grant 19
News Kid 'n Play Reuniting for Summer Tour (Apr '10) Apr '10 Earthling2010 2
News Martin Lawrence producing comedy for black viewers (Jan '10) Jan '10 Zimbobeauty 13
News Rita Rocks season two -- An early look (Dec '09) Dec '09 Corey 3
News Tisha Campbell-Martin Welcomes Second Son | Tis... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Roots 3
Douglas E Carlton (May '09) May '09 curious 1
More from around the web