'Reviving Ophelia': Jane Kaczmarek ta...

'Reviving Ophelia': Jane Kaczmarek takes -- and plays -- parenting ...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Oct 6, 2010, titled 'Reviving Ophelia': Jane Kaczmarek takes -- and plays -- parenting .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Jane Kaczmarek might have made parenthood seem like a lot of laughs, but she knows differently.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Linda Taliaferro

Denham Springs, LA

#1 Oct 7, 2010
Saw you on the today show.Self-respect can be taught very early and often.My mom remarked "he wanted her to walk 3 steps behind him". My daughter was young and asked what granny meant. It became our mantra for situations like Ophelia faces. I could talk without being the lecturer. Gives new meaning to the "teachable monent".Love your work. LT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malcolm in the Middle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People in the News | The Columbus Dispatch (Feb '11) Feb '11 Billy Cosby Fan 1
News Muniz caught up in bizarre fight story (Feb '11) Feb '11 scotbear 1
News Almost famous (Mar '10) Apr '10 millman 21
Whats the song? (Feb '10) Feb '10 Simen 1
Huge crush on Christopher Stephen Masterson/Danny (May '07) Dec '09 omg 3
News Justin Berfield's Calabasas home for sale for $... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Deanna 1
News Nick at Night Adds Malcolm in the Middle to Its... (Jul '09) Jul '09 calibrat 2
More from around the web