People in the News | The Columbus Dis...

People in the News | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 17, 2011, titled People in the News | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

After a flurry of reports that Scott Disick had proposed to Kourtney Kardashian , she took to Twitter yesterday to deny it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Billy Cosby Fan

Delaware, OH

#1 Feb 17, 2011
Dam! is Zsa Zsa Gabor that broke that her husband has to sell her mink coats to paid for medical expense , poor lady once a millionaire now nothing in her old age how will he be able to bury her when she does go ? I wish the lay wellness however she is up in the age good luck with her health

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malcolm in the Middle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muniz caught up in bizarre fight story (Feb '11) Feb '11 scotbear 1
News 'Reviving Ophelia': Jane Kaczmarek takes -- and... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Linda Taliaferro 1
News Almost famous (Mar '10) Apr '10 millman 21
Whats the song? (Feb '10) Feb '10 Simen 1
Huge crush on Christopher Stephen Masterson/Danny (May '07) Dec '09 omg 3
News Justin Berfield's Calabasas home for sale for $... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Deanna 1
News Nick at Night Adds Malcolm in the Middle to Its... (Jul '09) Jul '09 calibrat 2
More from around the web