CBS to air new 'Hawaii Five-O,' cop drama with Selleck

CBS announced today its new fall programming will include a remake of "Hawaii Five-O," an intergenerational police drama starring Tom Selleck and a comedy starring William Shatner based on a Twitter feed. Full Story
I Love the LBC

Ventura, CA

#1 May 20, 2010
Headline is very misleading, Selleck is not in the new 5-0 series he is on a different new show. Helloooooooooooooooooooo!
Croak

Pleasanton, CA

#2 May 20, 2010
Great -- CBS is going to recycle some old tv shows from the 1970s, and we're on the verge of electing a governor who's also a retread from that long-ago era.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 May 20, 2010
I Love the LBC wrote:
Headline is very misleading, Selleck is not in the new 5-0 series he is on a different new show. Helloooooooooooooooooooo!
Do you know what comma's mean,apparently not.
Bianca33

Mobile, AL

#4 May 25, 2010
Hawaii Five-O stars Alex O'Loughlin. Tom Selleck is on a different show unrelated to Hawaii Five-O.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnum, P.I. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COZI-TV announces 'Magnum, p.i.' marathon: Marc... (Mar '14) Mar '14 connie 1
Tom Selleck returning for more Blue Bloods, but... (May '12) Aug '13 Bob 5
Magnum items for sale (Jun '11) Jun '11 rfts 1
Tom Selleck leads family of 'Blue Bloods' on CBS (Sep '10) May '11 merlin season6 dvd 12
Tom Selleck happy new show isn't shot in Toronto (Jul '10) Sep '10 rtfuldodger 3
Don Johnson in talks to star in ABC comedy (Apr '10) May '10 Beth 5
Tom Selleck keeps a 'Stone' face in latest 'Jes... (May '10) May '10 Luckyldyntx 6

Magnum, P.I. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE