Tom Selleck returning for more Blue Bloods, but may retire Jesse Stone

May 21, 2012 Full story: Huliq.com

Although Sunday's eighth Jesse Stone TV movie got great reviews, 67-year-old Tom Selleck says he may retire this Scotch-swilling character.

Full Story
Kim

Euless, TX

#1 May 22, 2012
Bummer
Kim

Euless, TX

#2 May 22, 2012
Love Tom, Love Jesse, Love Frank, Love Thomas Magnum. Love Matthew Quigly. Love his westerns.
Nancy in Pasadena

Cypress, CA

#3 May 25, 2012
Jesse Stone is Dirty Harry but with tremendous heart. After more than 3 decades in the business, Mr. Selleck is at the top of his game, and one of the most under rated actors working today. Appreciate watching him more today than ever before. Please keep Jesse Stone going, but watch the cute factor that crept into BOTD a couple of times---subtle humor yes, cute no). Appreciated that obsession w/ex was downplayed suggesting Jesse's evolution w/divorce; that Reggie and Jesse are finally able to connect; and that Jesse got his job back. Please bring back Rose and Suitcase; hope Rose remains his closest friend and confidant, which is more interesting and has more heart than as a love interest. Mr. Selleck, please make more western....PLEASE, we western lovers need you, as you are the best Cowboy ever...EVER!

“I love summer&Short Skirts”

Since: Oct 11

Please No k ik or anything

#4 May 31, 2012
I liked Jesse Stone but not Blue Bloods after season 1
Bob

Morganton, NC

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Bring back Magnum P.I.!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnum, P.I. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today's Birthdays Dec 20 FRankDG300 1
COZI-TV announces 'Magnum, p.i.' marathon: Marc... (Mar '14) Dec 11 no doubt 2
Tom Selleck Mustache Sunday Party at Sturges to... Dec 11 no doubt 1
Magnum items for sale (Jun '11) Jun '11 rfts 1
Tom Selleck leads family of 'Blue Bloods' on CBS (Sep '10) May '11 merlin season6 dvd 12
Tom Selleck happy new show isn't shot in Toronto (Jul '10) Sep '10 rtfuldodger 3
Don Johnson in talks to star in ABC comedy (Apr '10) May '10 Beth 5
More from around the web