Who Should Play MacGyver?

Apr 8, 2009 Full story: IVillage

Since the original MacGyver - Richard Dean Anderson - is a bit too old to get back into the MacGyver groove, we've decided to take his signature hairstyle and transplant it onto some of today's hottest actors.

Full Story
Rocky

New Zealand

#1 Apr 9, 2009
There is a quite interesting discussion going on about this very topic in the MacGyver forums.

There's some pretty interesting suggestions being made for the various characters.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:
http://www.macgyveronline.com/forums/index.ph...
Mark

Mason, OH

#2 Jul 13, 2009
Since when is someone in their 50's too old to play a character. Get real....anyone other than RDA playing MacGyver and the movie will be a total flop.
ian

New River, AZ

#3 Jul 31, 2011
I would like to see Peter Krause play him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MacGyver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Many Voices of Fallout (Apr '11) Apr '11 Nuke storage 2
Setting the scene: Sculptor's work borrowed for... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Judge Roy Bean 3
'MacGyver' remake cobbled together from random ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Rena Moretti 12
'SNL,' Pepsi's MacGruber ads blow up format to ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 chicagorob1 13
Homeland security in homeroom (Dec '08) Dec '08 Sharon J 4
Very Neat Take on MacGyver (May '08) May '08 MacGyver Fan 1
Richard Dean Anderson to launch Halo 3 in Dubli... (Sep '07) Feb '08 hasuki 2
More from around the web