CNN Names Replacement For Lou Dobbs

CNN Names Replacement For Lou Dobbs

There are 8 comments on the NPR story from Nov 12, 2009, titled CNN Names Replacement For Lou Dobbs. In it, NPR reports that:

Lou Dobbs, shown in a 2007 file photo, announced Wednesday that he is leaving CNN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NPR.

Conservative

Commerce, GA

#1 Nov 13, 2009
Dobbs sees the writing on the wall.
bye cnn

Southampton, PA

#2 Nov 16, 2009
Conservative wrote:
Dobbs sees the writing on the wall.
Yeh Lou was wasting his time there,CNN's ratings are the lowest of all news stations and when they switch to all Spanish it will really die a slow death.
Pink Slip Congress

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2009
Lou Dobbs was the ONLY one I watch on CNN.

NO more CNN in our home.
Clinton Is Wonderboy

Oscoda, MI

#4 Nov 16, 2009
I used to watch Lou Dobbs, faithfully, really. Somewhere along the line, Mr. Dobbs went bonkers. He lost his focus or perspective. He used to be quite reasonable and realistic. After the election of Barack Obama, he got downright rude and vulgar. Personally, I feel he isn't happy with any one person or candidate. He just bitches to bitch nowadays. He has no objective. Sorry to see that happen to you Mr. Dobbs, but you make no sense anymore.
Olderndirt

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2009
Clinton Is Wonderboy wrote:
I used to watch Lou Dobbs, faithfully, really. Somewhere along the line, Mr. Dobbs went bonkers. He lost his focus or perspective. He used to be quite reasonable and realistic. After the election of Barack Obama, he got downright rude and vulgar. Personally, I feel he isn't happy with any one person or candidate. He just bitches to bitch nowadays. He has no objective. Sorry to see that happen to you Mr. Dobbs, but you make no sense anymore.
I agree. Dobbs was once a decent commentator. I wonder if he got bought off by deep pocket right wingers. He got his mouth job about the same time he started ranting and raving. Remember when it came to light that a black broadcaster was offered a pile of money to take a right wing stance on an issue???
God Bless President Obama

Oscoda, MI

#6 Nov 19, 2009
Olderndirt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Dobbs was once a decent commentator. I wonder if he got bought off by deep pocket right wingers. He got his mouth job about the same time he started ranting and raving. Remember when it came to light that a black broadcaster was offered a pile of money to take a right wing stance on an issue???
Armstrong Williams, I think that's who it was.
rider

Marquette, MI

#9 Dec 3, 2009
YouTube - Sheriff Joe Arpaio says it's an HONOR to be compared to ...White Supremacist Sheriff Joe Arpaio was on Lou Dobbs 11/12/2997. He describes his comparison to the Ku Klux Klan as "an honor." DOBBS...how do you react to that? ARPAIO: Well ...

User rating: 4/5 · 34510 views · Added 11/17/2007
www.youtube.com/watch... · Cached pageWonketteTags: 2012, cnn, fail, losers, lou dobbs, mexicans, the kkk ticket will be strong in 2012, space.com ... Ancient Turd Blossom Lou Dobbs just can’t shut up about how Barack Obama was ...

wonkette.com/tag/lou-dobbsThe Secret Life of Lou Dobbs — The American, A ...Lou Dobbs arrived in Rupert in 1957, at the age of 12. The Rupert Trading Post is located ... been phoned several times, he says, by callers claiming to be members of the Ku Klux Klan.

www.american.com/archive/2006/november/lou-do... · Cached pageDaily Kos: CNN'S Lou Dobbs buys racist Obama Waffles (update 2x)Lou Dobbs said his wife needed the weapon because they live on an isolated horse farm in ... Rielly and Beck had more integrity... at least they let you know they are KKK members.

www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9/15/15646/2983/8... ·
alan

Livonia, LA

#10 Oct 12, 2010
dobbs was worth more than all the others put together.cnn wanted him to play by their rules and only report good things about liberals.he didnt kiss their ass and was let go.now they replace him with a liberal suck ass that only reports parts of the news that the liberals want exposed.wonder why cnn sucks in ratings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lou Dobbs Tonight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rule changes Apr '16 marti 1
News At Least Two 'Border Kids' Have Swine Flu (Jul '14) Jul '14 Forgot 1
News Lou Dobbs says TV is first love, not politics (Mar '11) Mar '11 Lieutenant Provenza 9
News Lou Dobbs hired by Fox Business Network (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ice 7
News Olbermann Makes Victory Lap in Honor of Dobbs R... (Nov '09) Oct '10 joey 12
News "Burn the Mexican flag!": A look back at the ha... (Mar '10) Oct '10 alan 19
News An Open Letter To America's Christians (Dec '09) Mar '10 karl44 132
More from around the web