Jon & Kate Ratings Continue to Decline

Jon & Kate Ratings Continue to Decline

There are 10 comments on the Celebrity Mound story from Jun 16, 2009, titled Jon & Kate Ratings Continue to Decline. In it, Celebrity Mound reports that:

Jon and Kate Gosselin are losing fans - fast. Monday night's episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 shed more than one million viewers from the previous week's audience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Mound.

Nicki

Spring, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2009
No wonder IT isn't showing its face. The truth hurts. Going down?
Chick Flick

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Jun 16, 2009
LOL! IT's probably lurking around, somewhere. The ITS don't have other lives, except these boards.

IT won't be able to stand all of the chatter here and will have to surface eventually, so that IT can defend Snoot 'n Poot.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#3 Jun 17, 2009
You're always right! I loved the "more meat to the barbecue comment"...
IT doesn't realize there are laptops. IT must live in the dark ages,
huddled in the basement with a bag of cheetos and some store brand soda, with dial-up, trolling for Vince and me.
nexxus_

Spring, TX

#4 Jul 1, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
LOL! IT's probably lurking around, somewhere. The ITS don't have other lives, except these boards.
IT won't be able to stand all of the chatter here and will have to surface eventually, so that IT can defend Snoot 'n Poot.
There is no defense for Snoot & Poot plus 8 Toots.

She went in and had fertility drugs and the had Jon's sperm put into her through the IUI process. She was told how many she had cued up and she went full steam ahead with the process. I don't feel sorry for her for having a litter. She knew the risks and she took them. That being said, I think the kids who are born from that method rather than IVF tend to be healthier. There's a lot of problems with IVF. It's an unnatural way of getting pregnant whereas the IUI and fertility drugs is just pushing the natural process.

Did you ever read that book, "The Cradle Will Fall" by Mary Higgins Clark?
I think that is who wrote it. It was about an unscrupulous doctor who was playing around in the lab. I will give Kate credit for this. She was at least smart enough not to go the IVF route and she has 8 healthy kids.
Nexxus

Spring, TX

#5 Jul 1, 2009
They lost 90% of their audience. Now what?
Chick Flick

Seattle, WA

#6 Jul 1, 2009
nexxus_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no defense for Snoot & Poot plus 8 Toots.
She went in and had fertility drugs and the had Jon's sperm put into her through the IUI process. She was told how many she had cued up and she went full steam ahead with the process. I don't feel sorry for her for having a litter. She knew the risks and she took them. That being said, I think the kids who are born from that method rather than IVF tend to be healthier. There's a lot of problems with IVF. It's an unnatural way of getting pregnant whereas the IUI and fertility drugs is just pushing the natural process.
Did you ever read that book, "The Cradle Will Fall" by Mary Higgins Clark?
I think that is who wrote it. It was about an unscrupulous doctor who was playing around in the lab. I will give Kate credit for this. She was at least smart enough not to go the IVF route and she has 8 healthy kids.
I'm ignorant about such matters (IVF vs. the other methods)- but I'm wondering if she and Jon ever had any kind of romantic involvement ... and I don't mean that as a crude question ... but my opinion is that there are two reasons for break-ups - either sex or money (sometimes both). They've made alot of money off that show - so, lack of money is ruled out as being a reason for the break-up ... and that only leaves the other reason. That would explain Jon's recklessness in pursuing Little Debbie and hanging around the bars, cruising for chicks. Starved guy. JMHO
ShapelyTex

Spring, TX

#7 Jul 2, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ignorant about such matters (IVF vs. the other methods)- but I'm wondering if she and Jon ever had any kind of romantic involvement ... and I don't mean that as a crude question ... but my opinion is that there are two reasons for break-ups - either sex or money (sometimes both). They've made alot of money off that show - so, lack of money is ruled out as being a reason for the break-up ... and that only leaves the other reason. That would explain Jon's recklessness in pursuing Little Debbie and hanging around the bars, cruising for chicks. Starved guy. JMHO
I'm sure you could consult the board medical "authority" who reads all those books '-) especially the one Beth Carson wrote.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#8 Jul 3, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
Jon has been quoted as saying that if it doesn't have a keyboard, he is not going to know how to work it. Last time I checked, women don't have keyboards. He's an IT tech nerd. She says she no longer sees him as the kind of person she would want to marry and if he asked her today, she'd say no.

You can't even get in your vehicle withiout hearing about them on the radio. When will it stop? You don't have to watch it. It's recapped and reviewed everywhere in print and on the tv and radio.
all up in my grill

Spring, TX

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
I've known women who want to be married just to have the family, but they don't think that filling a mate's sexual needs is important. I'm not talking about the creepy kind of subservience you see on Big Love (did you see JJ and Adaleen after they were sealed). I knew someone who didn't value that part of their marriage. They got married to have kids. They got their two kids, a boy and a girl.
Then they cut their husband off. What do you think happened? Yes, he strayed. He found someone else and started having kids like the Duggars which means they must have been
something going on! The first wife never got over it and has stayed single. I could see the same happening with K8.
Go Away K8

Spring, TX

#10 May 25, 2010
Chick Flick wrote:
I believe IT has moved on to more tabloid kind of sites with message boards. Hmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lost Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drama 'Wayward Pines' on Fox is weird and, best... May '15 Cath League of Du... 1
Dominic Monaghan NAKED: He is Uncut (Aug '12) May '15 Elijah 7
News "Duck Dynasty" family debuts musical in Las Vegas Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 'Modern Family' to air episode that takes place... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News First Look at ANT-MAN Super Villain 'Yellowjacket' (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News 'Lost' alum finds 'Young and the Restless' gig (Sep '13) Sep '13 Paul 1
News Jack Kesy Feels The Strain (Jun '13) Jun '13 lily 1
More from around the web