'Californication' returns for sixth s...

'Californication' returns for sixth season on Showtime

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jan 9, 2013, titled 'Californication' returns for sixth season on Showtime. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The sixth season of " Californication " returns on Jan. 13, 2013 on Showtime premium cable television.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Regreattable. I love DD the actor as much as the man and I´m fond of most of his movies and tv works but I just hate the Showtime. No, I´m not a moralist person but this sort of thing... That´s sucks... Well, you know, that´s "showbizzzz", money, contracts, fame, marketing, media, vanity,etc.. I think he doesn´t need that by now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lost Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans don't like Hillary Clinton or Donald ... May '16 WasteWater 40
Dominic Monaghan NAKED: He is Uncut (Aug '12) Jan '16 Nomad200756 10
News Motown to Release 'Lost' Album 'Diana Ross Sing... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Spotted Wee 2
News Drama 'Wayward Pines' on Fox is weird and, best... (May '15) May '15 Cath League of Du... 1
News "Duck Dynasty" family debuts musical in Las Vegas (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 'Modern Family' to air episode that takes place... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News First Look at ANT-MAN Super Villain 'Yellowjacket' (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web