Narrow vision mars PBS' 'God in America'

Narrow vision mars PBS' 'God in America'

There are 1 comment on the WGNO story from Oct 11, 2010, titled Narrow vision mars PBS' 'God in America'. In it, WGNO reports that:

For those who believe Christianity is as American as apple pie and baseball, the six-hour, three-part PBS miniseries "God in America" starting Monday will delight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGNO.

Tucson, AZ

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Having never viewed the series, I can only comment on the review presented. The author makes a major point about non judeo-christian religions being absent from the story of the creation of America, especially Islam. Let's face a fact that Muslims and most of the Asian faiths have played a very minor, almost minute role in American mores and law. Even today, most comprise a definite minority within our society and are not major forces on our society's norms. Even the Muslims have only gained any notice since their warfare on the West irrupted again with Iran's 1979 revolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lost Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asian Americans In Hollywood Still Waiting For ... (May '17) May '17 slumdogs Indians 2
News Sleepy Hollow: Get Your First Look at Ichabod a... (Oct '16) Oct '16 FRANK 13
News Americans don't like Hillary Clinton or Donald ... (May '16) May '16 WasteWater 37
Dominic Monaghan NAKED: He is Uncut (Aug '12) Jan '16 Nomad200756 10
News Motown to Release 'Lost' Album 'Diana Ross Sing... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Spotted Wee 2
News Drama 'Wayward Pines' on Fox is weird and, best... (May '15) May '15 Cath League of Du... 1
News "Duck Dynasty" family debuts musical in Las Vegas (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1