'Lost' ends run with some reassuring ...

'Lost' ends run with some reassuring answers, but unnerving questio...

There are 28 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 24, 2010, titled 'Lost' ends run with some reassuring answers, but unnerving questio.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The premiere of "Lost" ended memorably with Charlie's plaintive question to his fellow island castaways: "Guys, where ARE we?" Six seasons and some 120 episodes later, many viewers might be wondering the same thing as the much-awaited "Lost" finale brought the series to a rapturous close Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chaos

Oxford, CT

#23 May 24, 2010
MisterMarvelous wrote:
In the end, LOST was never about a story making sense. It was about the people and their relationships. The story is inconsequential and therefore doesn't need to be understood. I think this is a cop-out.
Actually, it did make sense and it apparently went over your head or you didn't pay attention.
pooperscooper

AOL

#24 May 25, 2010
no one survived the crash --- it was just a island inhabited by ghosts ,.....that's why they could travel through time ,.....do seemingly impossible things ,.....they never needed to grow crops or even eat , face it ,....hurly would have needed a lot of calories to support his girlie figure ,......they would have all looked like tom hanks in survivor ,...if they were alive --- after all it is hard to find disposable razors in the middle of the south pacific
blackcat

Chesterfield, MO

#25 May 25, 2010
I dont think they died in the crash. I think they all died when the nuke went off and the island sunk. I think everything up to that point was real because that is the point when the sideways flashes started.

If they all died in the 70's with the nuke..it would explain everything Except..

1) why did miles Daniel and Charlotte not go? Unless they were not ready to accept that they were dead.

2) where did that pilot go? why was he not in the sideways? not dead yet maybe?

3) why was Aaron born in the alternate? maybe his birth was what tied kate,claire and charlie together? does that mean that Aaron is dead also or is the new born Aaron just a figure of their collective mind and the real Aaron is off with his grandma?
pooperscooper

AOL

#26 May 25, 2010
ben didn't go in the room ,...
i guess he is still alive?--
and if you could really GO BACK in time ,.......you would never die ,....
you would just make the 'LOOP'- OVER AND OVER again ---
The Big Bopper

Saint Paul, MN

#27 May 25, 2010
pooperscooper wrote:
ben didn't go in the room ,...
i guess he is still alive?--
and if you could really GO BACK in time ,.......you would never die ,....
you would just make the 'LOOP'- OVER AND OVER again ---
Ben is dead. He's just not ready to "Move On"
Bob the Bilderberg

Minneapolis, MN

#28 May 25, 2010
TEF wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an atheist and I loved the ending. The good thing about it is, while it was spiritual and hinted at an afterlife, it kept it completely religion free.
What about that close-up of the Jesus statue? Maybe you didn't recognize him.

TEF

“Non credo quia absurdum est”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#29 May 25, 2010
Bob the Bilderberg wrote:
<quoted text>
What about that close-up of the Jesus statue? Maybe you didn't recognize him.
Yeah I saw the Jesus statue. I also saw a Buddha statue and the stain glass window had all the major religious symbols. I liked it because it didn't favor one over another.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#32 May 25, 2010
and... what about the babies? Their parents were "not alone in the world"....

and what does...some of them are dead NOW and some are NOT yet... but there is no 'time' here???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lost Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans don't like Hillary Clinton or Donald ... May '16 WasteWater 40
Dominic Monaghan NAKED: He is Uncut (Aug '12) Jan '16 Nomad200756 10
News Motown to Release 'Lost' Album 'Diana Ross Sing... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Spotted Wee 2
News Drama 'Wayward Pines' on Fox is weird and, best... (May '15) May '15 Cath League of Du... 1
News "Duck Dynasty" family debuts musical in Las Vegas (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 'Modern Family' to air episode that takes place... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News First Look at ANT-MAN Super Villain 'Yellowjacket' (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web