Twitter House on the Prairie
Michael Barry

Owosso, MI

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Hello everyone! I'd like to invite you all to join us on Twitter and Facebook for a unique Little House on the Prairie experience. Twitter House on the prairie is an interactive story group showcasing the works of Laura Ingalls Wilder and Michael Landon, as well as our group of talented writers and actors. You can find the Official list of THOTP characters at www.twitterhouse.org and more info at our brand new Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/TwitterHouseOnThePrai...

Hope to see you all on the Prairie soon!
Someone who knows

Owosso, MI

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Don't bother they r all liars and fakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little House on the Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Little House on the Prairie (Oct '10) May '14 Pedophile Matt Thill 5
News Why Melissa Gilbert Wants to Punch Shannen Dohe... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Dinie 5
News An Author Returns To 'The Little House' (May '11) Jul '13 research 5
Little House on the Prairie DVDs (May '13) May '13 Colton Rain 1
News Happy Birthday, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Author of... (Mar '13) May '13 vale 2
News Little Slaughterhouse On The Prairie: The ghoul... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Not a KS retard 2
News Miss Beadle from "Little House on the Prairie" ... (Jul '11) Apr '12 Yeeeep 2
More from around the web